Thread: "Not Connectable" Help on seedbox

hey i have a seedbox, and i have centos..

Anyways, i have 3 vnc's setup and each one has its own utorrent. the first 2 vnc's are showing up as connectable and the port is showing as open. the 3rd one is showing up as not connectable. Do u guys have any ideas?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    kaffeine's Avatar No queda el tiempo
    Sometimes this happens, but you are still connectable. If you download from the 3rd vnc do you appear as non conneactable in the tracker? (i ask this because I get this sometimes in my seedbox but still show as connectable to the tracker). Sometimes the problem will go away after some time. You can also try changing the port on uTorrent.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Yeah, its unconnectable on more than 1 torrent site and on utorrent...its red at the bottom when its suppose to be a green arrow..

The other 2 vnc's work fine.

So basically what I did was...I did the multiple utorrent guide and i did that guide to get the 2nd ip working/vnc. I did it for my 3rd ip but i did eth0:2 instead of eth0:1 on everything, did i do this right? Also when i put the 3rd IP in utorrent, it didn't work right either. And Now its not showing as connectable/port isn't open..

I apperciate the help if anyone has any
    Last edited by iam1337; 09-09-2007 at 05:58 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    anyone know?

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Only adwise I can give you is

vncserver -kill :1

vncserver :1

that worked for me..

:/

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    do you no how to reboot that vnc,,andf then start up again thats what happens to me
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"