Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Giveaway TopHo*

Quote Originally Posted by _coder_ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post
    Also... an anti trading ninja is openly admitting to trading accounts? lmao
    Did u even read my post u must be really drunk. Where does it say that i traded the TopHos account? I have clearly written that i gave it away. Please explain urself......

@Beat
    how is giveing somthing away equal to trading, Trading is when u get somthing back in return I didnt get nothing back when i gave my TopHos account away. (if u dont believe me look up the term "trading" in a dictionary) and btw "Beat" how the fu*k can u compare ur drivers license with a Bitorrent account. That was such a lame example.

I didnt have no use for that account so i gave it away since it would have been a shame to let it go to waste. Did i do wrong?
    Even if you gave it away for free. It is still against the rules of the trackers to give someone else YOUR account. Which you openly admit to have done.
    As you can see by my responce about giving him an invite to give to someone else im not against getting new people on the site, nor am I against you sending invites to people. Im more against giving an account to someone who it doesnt belong to basically. In the past many know from experience... when I catch trades most of the time I offer the person on the receiving end a fresh account. So I dont really see why people try and trade accounts anyways... since 95% of the accounts I seeing being offered for trade are basically FRESH accounts anyways. (Nothing uploaded or downloaded more than whats already given on new account)

On the account of you not wanting to waste the account...
    Is it really wasting an account letting it die the normal way?
    Some sites for example TBy base their new accounts on existing accounts... if you let your account die it opens up a slot for a legit user to have an account. So thus letting it die harms nobody except the people who wait and try and get into the sites the proper way. (Read through posts here and read how many people trade because they cant get in the proper ways. In the long run your hurting the very same type of people your trying to help.)

Also... A good example... If you park your car in a shopping plaza and someone puts an advertisement flyer under your winshield wiper... your theory about not wasting it... are you the type of person to not waste it and go ahead and put it under someone else parked beside you winshield?? Or are you like me and just crumble it and throw it in your car or even throw it on the ground in the parking lot... Im guessing you dont throw it on someone elses winshield.

Im guessing when you crap in the toilet... you dont save it and bring it to the local manure plant merely to stop it from being wasted... hell no you flush it (or so I hope)

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Melvinmeow why waste your time. Some of these people are way to stupid to understand anything you tell them. its like Monkey see Monkey doo

Wild

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Im guessing when you crap in the toilet... you dont save it and bring it to the local manure plant merely to stop it from being wasted... hell no you flush it (or so I hope)
    no i save it

anways if ur that sad about me giving my account to my friend then u can disable it. The username at tophos was "coder".

i hope that puts a smile on ur face

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by _coder_ View Post
    no i save it

anways if ur that sad about me giving my account to my friend then u can disable it. The username at tophos was "coder".

i hope that puts a smile on ur face
    Well TBH I mentioned already several posts back I ignored it for 1 reason or another. The main reason the site is open signups anyways. Also your friend is more than likely a REAL LIFE friend.
    No harm was done I could care less im not trying to be anal about it either way.
    Im only anal with brandon lmao

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    good example... If you park your car in a shopping plaza and someone puts an advertisement flyer under your winshield wiper... your theory about not wasting it... are you the type of person to not waste it and go ahead and put it under someone else parked beside you winshield?? Or are you like me and just crumble it and throw it in your car or even throw it on the ground in the parking lot... Im guessing you dont throw it on someone elses winshield.

Not really good examples. An account at a closed membership private site is something people value. A flyer and human faeces are not.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    I've already expressed my opinion on account trading elsewhere but as soon as a tracker admin/sysop/mod cares for this rule and obviously enforces it - like melvin does - there should be little to think or say but a quiet acceptance. I also think his offer is more than other trackers will do for you so lets be satisfied with that.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    I've already expressed my opinion on account trading elsewhere but as soon as a tracker admin/sysop/mod cares for this rule and obviously enforces it - like melvin does - there should be little to think or say but a quiet acceptance. I also think his offer is more than other trackers will do for you so lets be satisfied with that.
    They never pmed me to take me up on their offer so guess they really werent interested in giving someone a free account like they said they were. Then again its been a few days since I checked the site logs so they could have attempted to trade it

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    BANNED BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Sorry for my question, but what is tophos? Tracker?

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    V For Vendetta's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by dzsemm View Post
    Sorry for my question, but what is tophos? Tracker?
    Yep.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    BANNED BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Please somebady the detalils. url, category etc I never heard tophos...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast