View Poll Results: Should FST Ban Account Trading ?

Voters
337. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

154 45.70%
  • No

183 54.30%
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Should FST Ban Account Trading ?

MaaxHimself's Avatar ‡ Borat Sagdiyev ‡ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Why should it be banned?
    Its a choice you make yourself whether or not you want to risk your accs/invites in a trade...

If you don't want to trade, then don't. But that doesn't mean everybody else feels the same way about it. If you do choose to trade, you should be aware of the risks, and as long as you make smart decisions about who you're trading with, there shouldn't be any problems.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    ¤xXx¤ BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Faster. Simpler would be not to trade cause only one user just types in a email and a few clicks and your done lol.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    optimus_prime's Avatar Guardian BT Rep: +2
    that's just silly. top trackers are usually traded for heavily buffered lower levels, and banning account trade won't make tracker owners think any better of fst unless it's followed by invite trading ban. and that is the point, is this a private tracker owners support board or user board? you don't trust someone? you don't want to jeopardise your account? then don't trade. asking for banning is a bit nazi

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by optimus_prime View Post
    that's just silly. top trackers are usually traded for heavily buffered lower levels, and banning account trade won't make tracker owners think any better of fst unless it's followed by invite trading ban. and that is the point, is this a private tracker owners support board or user board? you don't trust someone? you don't want to jeopardise your account? then don't trade. asking for banning is a bit nazi
    hey optimus prime why dont u transform and roll ur ass outa here....i think acc trading should be banned....

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    i think that acct trading sucks it only makes the tracker more
    "cheap" as people get a buffer that they dident work thier asses for and leech the hell out of it !

plus the fact that you get busted often
    Last edited by fridash; 09-10-2007 at 08:06 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    seh's Avatar ______________ BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by MaaxHimself View Post
    Why should it be banned?
    Its a choice you make yourself whether or not you want to risk your accs/invites in a trade...

If you don't want to trade, then don't. But that doesn't mean everybody else feels the same way about it. If you do choose to trade, you should be aware of the risks, and as long as you make smart decisions about who you're trading with, there shouldn't be any problems.
    I agree 100%.
    Last edited by seh; 09-10-2007 at 08:06 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    On reflection, you should have made this a public vote, they are all hiding behind the anonymity it offers.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    lingo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    I hope account trading doesn't take place at FST anymore. I traded my ass off for the past couple of months and got some of the trackers I needed. But in the meantime, some of my accounts got disabled and I got scammed big time. To prevent the risks of account trading, I voted YES. I don't want to be a part of any kind of account trading anymore and I don't want any members getting scammed here at FST. I still prepare some giveaways once in a while as I did when I was trading though.

Edit: Btw, I totally agree with SgtMajor on public voting...
    army now... //

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    optimus_prime's Avatar Guardian BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    On reflection, you should have made this a public vote, they are all hiding behind the anonymity it offers.
    hiding from what?

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    V For Vendetta's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    did that at first , but thats what admins likes

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast