Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: T3.........rotm.....!@@#?

Eh I thought T2 was way better than T3, it seemed like they they were just setting up for T4 in this movie.

And didn't they solve everything in T2? T3 just kinda popped outta no where, FX were good though.

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    And didn't they solve everything in T2? T3 just kinda popped outta no where, FX were good though.

yeah thats why i didnt like it cause i thought it was an expansion of T2, where skynet keeps being built because of the T-800s arm that was smashed, and the idea they were first going with where Dysons associate kept all of their work at his home. so the records and data were still existant. but they just said that everything that they did in T2 to prevent Judgement Day didnt make a damn difference wether it was done or not.

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    Debating if I should see it or not the only thing stopping me is that it isn't directed by james cameron.

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    Only complete idiots wouldn't understand why T3 was still a believable story.the arm that got smashed in T2 made no difference , neither did dyson keeping back up files. its too much to type , this keyboard sucks and well im too lazy , so figure out the movie your self dumbasses!

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    it was kool fuck dat!

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Plenty of eye-candy.
    Not enough sustinence.

7. Movies & TV   -   #37
    Only complete idiots wouldn't understand why T3 was still a believable story.the arm that got smashed in T2 made no difference , neither did dyson keeping back up files. its too much to type , this keyboard sucks and well im too lazy , so figure out the movie your self dumbasses!
    T3 does have a believable story, thats not why it sucked. it sucked because they made it a joke.Arnold just came off as a joke thru the whole thing,he totally disgraced the character and didnt seem like the great hero he was in T2.and i can name several other reasons why it sucked. but its story is alright.just the way it was made, it just didnt pull it off as a great sequel to T2. and well its not jim cameron so right off the bat you expect a crappy movie, but this was just ridiculous.

8. Movies & TV   -   #38
    Yeah just watched T3..and i aint too impressed..fair enough i've only watched it on a 28" tv screen as opposed to up on the big screen so ya only getting so much of the wow/ooh factor (if that&#33, so to those people who just say CRAP movie, Question..have u actually watched it on a cinema screen?? Anyways back to my views...
    Good points- actor Nick Stahl did look like & sound like Reese from the original (good casting there).
    Kristinna Loken made a reasonably decent villain, nice to look at, good twist having a female terminator (good casting again).
    Some good special FX and eye candy.
    Little cameo from Dr Silberman (hey one of the original cast apart from arnie).
    And ok twist at the end setting up for T4 maybe???
    Now Bad points-
    Claire danes, trys her best but just too one dimensional a character.
    Arnie, 'talk to the hand'?!?!?, in my eyes his character in terms of watchability has become stale, as Jim Cameron said himself 'the terminator is so last millenium'.
    TX- a little too samey throughout the film, all these laser bolts and spinning discs (Yawn), maybe a few quips would'nt have gone a miss..the T-1000 was so much better realised.
    Special fx- not bad, but i think Mostow was just going for a bigger bang than the last one (the crane truck sequence was a blinder though)..Needed a little more i think of maybe the future war sequences.
    Well all in all an average movie that has missed out on James Camerons epic scope and storytelling and like someone said before it looks like its setting up for a TV series, and i agree thats how the movie looks/feels (Robocop 3 anyone??),
    Personally even as a stand alone movie i dont think it rates as much, it should have been left on the shelf until Jim cameron turned round and said he would make a third (which he would of at some point), im pissed that they took this great franchise and turned it into a TV movie of sorts...Lets hope big Jim comes on board for T4?!?!
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha!!

9. Movies & TV   -   #39
    I havent dl or watched t3 i dont intend to I am not saying its no good but i was hoping that t3 would have been set in the future so i think i will wait for t4 and just skip this 1

10. Movies & TV   -   #40
    Poster
    it was G00d and u should get TCF OR CTP the answer is in the last post of the discussion thread

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast