Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: T3.........rotm.....!@@#?

i thought it totally sucked. i paid 15 bucks to go see it and was very very dissapointed. i should have spent that money on the T2:Extreme DVD

they got johns age all wrong he was 10 not 13.
    they changed the line from the future is not set , to the future is not written
    the T-850 came off as a joke
    the T-X wasnt really all that good
    the acting wasnt all that great either
    the future war sequence only lasted about a minute

they did add more to the story but also cheapening it up in the process. Kate Brewster became the new central character, and John wound up just being a bit of a coward at one point.

im a diehard fan of the first two movies, but the story ended with T2. this was an add on to it that just didnt do it justice.

as a stand alone film its alright. but as a true sequel to T2, it just doesnt even come close. i know James Cameron was hoping the movie would bomb and well he has no worries. only reason why this movie had a huge opening was because it was a Terminator movie that was expected to be just epic. yet it turned out to be a flop. i dunno what Jonathon Mostow was thinking. and the effects were a bit overexaggerated.

id give it 3 out of 10 stars. maybe when its out on DVD after a few more views it wont seem as bad.

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    true true donut, this movie does not compare to T2 at any level but i guess it sort of shut the audience up and fed them what they wanted

one more thing, why send one terminator to kill john connor..when you could send 10?

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    i think sending 10 terminators is just a bit overexagerrated.

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    I don't, coz if there were 10 they'd get the job done easily

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    Exactly!!

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    Why send any terminators? If they hadnt sent a terminator back reese wouldnt have come back to do the deed with sarah thus no john connor. But thats not the point of the film

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    why did the end suck?

Please give me some adequate reasons as to why the ending was terrible?

I thought it was extremely creative

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    i dont know what was so creative of something that was SUPPOSED to happen. the terminator told john that judgment day is inevitable and there is no way to stop it, so you already know whats going to happen. they just played the emotion game by putting hope into the audience, even though they went to stop skynet, the father mislead them to the fall out shelter.

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    the concept i really liked, it was the way the movie was done. it was just dissapointing they took the "terminator" out of terminator. it just doesnt hold up as a true sequel , plus the whole movie was just rushed. i mean it happened all in a matter of hours. plus the whole movie was during daytime, Terminator movies are night movies, so that was another detail that i wasnt fond of. cause James Cameron put in scenearios from THE TERMINATOR into T2 and i really liked what he did there , and this doesnt have any of that. plus the way it came off where all the events in T2 were pointless. so that really got to me.

as for the ending. it wasnt much of a suprise, cause there was no build up of suspense. althought i knew everything that was gonna happen in the movie before actually going to watch it. once i saw it , it just didnt do it justice. and really there wasnt much of an effort to prevent the war. so you knew the war was gonnna happen. and the T-X was killed off too easily. its like why didnt they just blow her up to begin with instead of trying to slow her down.

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    the movie sucked because James Cameron Didn't direct i mean everybody liked t1 and T2 and it was directed by James Cameon i bet you if james Cameron directed T3 he would've made it 10 times better!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast