Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: looking for sct

xJohnxSmithx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    thank you best trade ever. Some usefull info. I appreciate it.
    but, i am not trying to buy an invite for someone. I am trying to get invited.

i think thats what you meant

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by xJohnxSmithx View Post
    thank you best trade ever. Some usefull info. I appreciate it.
    but, i am not trying to buy an invite for someone. I am trying to get invited.

i think thats what you meant
    But the only way a user of ScT gets invites is to buy them, so you are basically asking someone to make a donation to ScT and then to give you an invite for free, think about it.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    sgt major
    thanks for your most thorough response.
    I had no idea you'd respond like that...I guess i didn't know what was coming.
    I AM a little broken up though. I did want that invite. But if you need to sit on it, i hope its keeping your a$$ warm.

i see
    thanks
    i guess it was a stupid post from the getgo then
    Last edited by xJohnxSmithx; 09-11-2007 at 07:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post

But the only way a user of ScT gets invites is to buy them, so you are basically asking someone to make a donation to ScT and then to give you an invite for free, think about it.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post

That's not 100 percent true some people still have invites from when they last gave them out. I know because someone gave me one

However if your really want in and aren't prepared to wait an indefinite amount of time then just find someone who will let you donate for them and your in.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    sear,
    thanks for the suggestion

So is sct a profit driven tracker? or are their costs really high?
    buy an invite? I've never heard of that before. even at level 7 trackers
    i don't think i wanna be a part of a community that seems to be profit driven.
    is it profit driven?
    does all the stuff end up at scc, tl and t-d in a few hours anyways?
    Last edited by xJohnxSmithx; 09-11-2007 at 08:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    krisil's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    TL is not very far behind SCT it is ranked low only because it is easy to get.....someone who has both of them told me this

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    beat's Avatar Square BT Rep: +4
    and I don't have sex on my first date
    You're missing out on a lot of fun

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by krisil View Post
    TL is not very far behind SCT it is ranked low only because it is easy to get.....someone who has both of them told me this
    While this is generally true I don't think there are very many trackers out there that can compete with SCT as far as speed goes. SCT has a lot of people with seed boxes so downloads are lightening fast. imo it's far better than TL but that's just me.

As for being profit driven I suppose it is, but then again no one is forcing you to donate or buy an invite so I don't really care.

If your looking for community then there are other trackers that are better than SCT in that regard but really the forums are pretty good and most people there really love it.

xJohnxSmithx, don't give up just don't expect it today. Like SgtMajor said if you hang around and make friends you'll get invited.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Thanks sear
    It's not that im giving up. I am losing interest. I guess i just wanted to see what all the hooplaa was about. I'm truly not impressed with what i've heard. Since i only have 500kBs dl. Tl is more than fast enough. Add my top 5 trackers and i have everything i need. I think it may be time to stop looking at fst, this site seems to make me want stuff i don't really need.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast