Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What The Fuck

GoLDeN's Avatar Black'n'White BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50

Icon3

i don't know what the fuck is this ? is wishing for some one Good Luck became a crime these days i really don't know i wish for some one good luck then my privileges got disabled i really don't know what the fuck is this rule but fuck that i will just wait until the fucking time pass as what the fuck i can do
    Last edited by GoLDeN; 09-11-2007 at 08:28 PM.
    When You Trade You Don't Only Risk Your Account And The Site Security But You Show A Great DisRespects To The Site Staff And Members
    Screw Traders

2. Lounge   -   #2
    LaPistola's Avatar about BT Rep: +2
    its spam i got a warning for it....
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    I don't know about the north but in the south an Englishman is about as welcome as a fart in a space suit.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Agrajag's Avatar Just Lame
    Nope, not a clue what you are saying.

Did something bad happen to you.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    denisa's Avatar underground BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    shrink
    Speed Test

5. Lounge   -   #5
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Quote Originally Posted by The Generl View Post
    i don't know what the fuck is this ? is wishing for some one Good Luck became a crime these days i really don't know i wish for some one good luck then my privileges got disabled i really don't know what the fuck is this rule but fuck that i will just wait until the fucking time pass as what the fuck i can do
    5 fuck's VS 2 Lucks = you have fucking bad Luck

Duck's have feelings too you know.

edit : fuckiing
    Last edited by 100%; 09-11-2007 at 09:52 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    kaffeine's Avatar No queda el tiempo
    Quote Originally Posted by The Generl View Post

You should take this to the report section.

From the rules:
    Rule 14 - Mod/Admin Decisions
    Decisions of the Administrators or Moderators ARE NOT up for public discussion or questioning and any such discussion or questioning will not be tolerated. Complaints concerning moderators or their actions may be discussed with that moderator or brought to the attention of an administrator by means of a Private Message (PM) or create a thread in the Report Section.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    4 invite spam infractions (each by different mods, for diff posts), and a sig violation, all in 5 days.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    GoLDeN's Avatar Black'n'White BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    man i want a define for the word spam
    When You Trade You Don't Only Risk Your Account And The Site Security But You Show A Great DisRespects To The Site Staff And Members
    Screw Traders

9. Lounge   -   #9
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Spam means you posting.
    "However awkwardly they might navigate the outside world, over the board they were killers." - NYT

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Agrajag's Avatar Just Lame
    Quote Originally Posted by rossco View Post
    4 invite spam infractions (each by different mods, for diff posts), and a sig violation, all in 5 days.
    Ban his arse Tess, ban the shit out of it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast