Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Music Industry And Lawsuits

If i download Kazaa K++ will it keep the government and music industry from knowing what im downloading and if im downloading things? 'Cus I reall dont want a lwasuit on my hands. I heard it did on Tech TV but im not sure if its true or not.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    i wudnt believe them. av been told that in the uk u can legally dl mp3's aslong as they stay on the comp dl from nd no burned (but u can still put them on mp3 players etc)

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    ok...any other opinions?

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    using Kazaa K++ (to my knowledge) wont keep anyone off ya back if they really want to do anything at all..once someone (randomly) finds your sharing an item they can then start proceedings as long as the law in that country allow it..but the real question is WILL they....eventually i guess they will have to start somewhere..but when will that eventually be...be afraid be very afraid kinda...

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Forum Star
    Your chances of getting sued are about 1 to 10.000.000
    Chances to die of cancer are much much higher.

People should stop worrying.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    he is right there is nothing to worry about
    the gouverment says it will make the country better but it doesnt they are trying to scare people and it s workin

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Originally posted by andrew2022@5 July 2003 - 21:56
    i wudnt believe them. av been told that in the uk u can legally dl mp3's aslong as they stay on the comp dl from nd no burned (but u can still put them on mp3 players etc)
    Thats total bolox, Its Illegal to download any copyrighted file be it a song /game whatever if you dont own the original, burning to disk is no more or less illegal than having it on your harddrive.

Its also technically illegal to sound your car horn after 8pm but I don't think yer gonna go to jail for that either

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Originally posted by nowthen@6 July 2003 - 10:58
    Its also technically illegal to sound your car horn after 8pm but I don't think yer gonna go to jail for that either
    11pm in the uk

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Originally posted by 2nd gen noob+6 July 2003 - 10:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (2nd gen noob @ 6 July 2003 - 10:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-nowthen@6 July 2003 - 10:58
    Its also technically illegal to sound your car horn after 8pm but I don&#39;t think yer gonna go to jail for that either
    11pm in the uk [/b][/quote]
    Ah sorry I was a few hours out&#33;
    Thats what I get for tryin to be a smart arse&#33;&#33;

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Originally posted by nowthen+6 July 2003 - 11:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nowthen @ 6 July 2003 - 11:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by 2nd gen noob@6 July 2003 - 10:01
    <!--QuoteBegin-nowthen
    @6 July 2003 - 10:58
    Its also technically illegal to sound your car horn after 8pm but I don&#39;t think yer gonna go to jail for that either

11pm in the uk
    Ah sorry I was a few hours out&#33;
    Thats what I get for tryin to be a smart arse&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast