Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Halo 3 Leaked??

Gish's Avatar Seeda from Hell BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    anyone have an extra 300 or 400 dollars?
    the only reason I want to get a 360 is halo 3!!!
    I have had them all and loved number 2 online!!

well I guess I will need to get out the old X-mas list

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    LaPistola's Avatar about BT Rep: +2
    fabulous news ...if i can find it
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    I don't know about the north but in the south an Englishman is about as welcome as a fart in a space suit.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    It'll be nearly impossible to ignore it in a few days... Most retail chains are getting their shipments on the 18th.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyl3KK View Post
    I thought it was Sept. 25?
    Pretty sure your correct.

26th would be wednesday hehehe...
    I dont think it would be on wednesday I was doing the math in my head... Ive been kinda sleepy the last few days.
    For anyone whos seen me on irc before... I was even too tired to sing lmao (Should give you an idea)

BTW the game is really good from what ive played if it so far. I was one of the lucky million or so people who got to play the beta for a month or so... 1 new feature that I like is you can save the video footage of the game for replaying later..

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by kaoblanco View Post
    It'll be nearly impossible to ignore it in a few days... Most retail chains are getting their shipments on the 18th.
    Well here we are the 18th of September and two groups have begun uploading it to usenet. Seems likely atleast one is real if not both. My fingers and toes crossed.....I'll holla with the results.
    Last edited by robpury; 09-18-2007 at 06:14 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by robpury View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kaoblanco View Post
    Well here we are the 18th of September and two groups have begun uploading it to usenet. Seems likely atleast one is real if not both. My fingers and toes crossed.....I'll holla with the results.
    There were actually three being upped yesterday by CCCLX, Paradox, and LUKLUK.... They are all confirmed FAKE!!!

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    That right? Bummer. Well, here's to usenet accounts without caps... 8 gigs could weigh hard if counted against a BW cap when taken once or twice.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    There hyping this game big time.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    DJGorgoroth's Avatar Member
    I think im just gonna wait for my deluxe edition of the game to arrive, its gonna be amazing.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123