Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unreal 2003 Please?!

I need this game I keep downloading it oiff kazaa it comes out corrupt if any one knows where to get this game from except kazaa please reply please!!!!!!1

2. Games   -   #2
    if you find a way where i can send it to you at a high speed ill rip my ut2003 discs and send the img files to you... we could use AIM but it limits transfer to 50k per sec

3. Games   -   #3
    can u upload it via ftp to my computer and if u dont know how say it so i can tell u how to do it. Thanks alot man!!!!!!!!!!

4. Games   -   #4
    i don't know how, tell me, and tomorrow morning when i wake up (its 4am right now so i'm going to sleep) i'll send it to you.

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by HyE PrIdE THUG@6 July 2003 - 05:49
    I need this game I keep downloading it oiff kazaa it comes out corrupt if any one knows where to get this game from except kazaa please reply please!!!!!!1
    Don't bother using k-lite for ISO or any image files as it's crap.

Give Bittorrent or Emule a go,as i know it is on Suprnova.

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by apunkrockmonk@6 July 2003 - 09:06
    i don't know how, tell me, and tomorrow morning when i wake up (its 4am right now so i'm going to sleep) i'll send it to you.
    http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?showtopic=11599

7. Games   -   #7
    i'm awake... tell me when you are ready for me to upload it to you

8. Games   -   #8
    i have to leave for the day, i put the file in my shared folder and connected to kazaa, i do not know how to tell which supernode im connected to but the hash for the file is

File: UT2003.zip
    Length: 1884022078 Bytes,1839865KB
    File Hash: f90144769c89628c9260ba22f5f3cafb47a13773

anyone is welcome to download it from me, just please share it after that.

9. Games   -   #9
    OK, whats your AIM screen name, we'll discuss this over AIM its much easier. I'll set up an FTP server and show you how to connect to it and upload the game. Or PM me your screen name if you don't want other people to know. Thanks alot.

Oh yea my screen name is Imveryfaut234

10. Games   -   #10
    Twist3r
    its easier at suprnova.org faster then aim 2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast