Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Offering Revolt Need SCT.

Quote Originally Posted by mArs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kallieb View Post
    Sorry to hijack this thread, but this is a classic example of what is fundamentally wrong with having too much interest in trading up and not enough on what you have in the first place. Before signing up for a site and taking away the opportunity/opening for someone who really wanted it in the first place it would have helped to do a bit of research first.

First and foremost revolt is a forum not a tracker. It is not associated with anything other than itself.

Secondly, they prefer their privacy and are dead-set against account trading of any kind. anyone who assumes this account can expect to see the account deleted in no time.

I joined at free signups because i wanted to be a part of this commmunity -- period. In the few weeks since I've been there there have been TONS of accounts banned because of people getting caught for trading and multiple accounts.

Please respect the sites rules. Don't trade the account, and don't ruin it for others.
    exactly.
    its funny how u guys all shoot down revolt but when some1 trades any other account...oh its okay i dont have to make a comment about it....

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    pro267's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    SkullForce, just out of curiosity: did you join in open signups knowing in advance you're going to trade it, or did you just hate the place and decided you want to leave?

You can answer me in PM if you like. Thanks.
    546f74616c6c792072616e646f6d20746578742e20416d617a696e671f20696e6e69742e

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by nikmash232 View Post
    its funny how u guys all shoot down revolt but when some1 trades any other account...oh its okay i dont have to make a comment about it....

well speaking for me personally I coudn't be fucked going around messing with peoples trades all the time. but sometimes when it's a community I respect well you gotta do what you gotta do

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by 0110 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tyler78 View Post
    u gonna get disabled .

Sure

if you want to make it not got disabled

Don't change the pass
    no way , change ISP = account disabled

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nikmash232 View Post

well speaking for me personally I coudn't be fucked going around messing with peoples trades all the time. but sometimes when it's a community I respect well you gotta do what you gotta do

just a normal question..dont take it as a hate or anything..what are u actually doing here in this thread..if u know his account is gonna be disabled...what would u benifit from saying that..if he's willing 2 take the risk..just leave him..why would it 2 be nice 2 make him look kinda stupid n make him..maybe hate the community here or anything..if u care so much about the community..why arent u being nice..am not talking about U in particular.am talking about all of those who enter the threads and hahahaha ur account is so fkin disabled muahahahaha...one thing about community is being nice 2 other..new ppl as well as old..its just the being nice attitude..i got nothing against u sear..i respect lots of ur opinions..i just dont get it..why?!

i mean i agree with kallieb's post..because it was actually a constructive post showing a point..but what about all the other posts..
    Been There, Done That

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by marksman View Post
    just a normal question..dont take it as a hate or anything..what are u actually doing here in this thread..if u know his account is gonna be disabled...what would u benifit from saying that..if he's willing 2 take the risk..just leave him..why would it 2 be nice 2 make him look kinda stupid n make him..maybe hate the community here or anything..if u care so much about the community..why arent u being nice..am not talking about U in particular.am talking about all of those who enter the threads and hahahaha ur account is so fkin disabled muahahahaha...one thing about community is being nice 2 other..new ppl as well as old..its just the being nice attitude..i got nothing against u sear..i respect lots of ur opinions..i just dont get it..why?!

i mean i agree with kallieb's post..because it was actually a constructive post showing a point..but what about all the other posts..
    Well Marksman I respect you and I'll give you an honest reply to your question. First off I take no offense at your question. I think you seem like a good bloke and in the least I hope we can agree to disagree.

Your question made me think about why I made my post. To be perfectly honest I admit I should have been nicer about it. But I was a bit pissed off. As a rule I try not to mess with people's trades. On occasion I'll point out that something isn't allowed to be traded, and I try to go about this in a friendly way because I agree we're a community.

Only twice (including this one) have I interfered with trades in a way that wasn't friendly. The first time was because I had a problem with the person making the trade and felt that he'd disrespected what was asked of him in another thread and didn't feel he deserved any niceties.

In this case I was upset that someone who was given the chance to join a good community pissed it away on a trade that will prove unsuccessful anyway. To make it worse I have been defending FST on revolt and this sort of thing just makes it harder to do that. By trading this account instead of letting it die if he didn't want it he's making it that much harder for others who want to join Revolt to do so.

Plus I suspect (but could be wrong) that the whole reason he joined in the first place is to trade the account which then locked out others that would have been good members. I know a lot of people that would have liked to have joined but missed out because of this.

Basically imo revolt isn't for trade. I do agree with you marksman I should have explained to him why I didn't like it instead of ridiculing him. I was mistaken to take this approach and thread starter please accept my apologies.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    wow im getting too lazy to read these post ...can u guys make them shorter?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by marksman View Post

Well Marksman I respect you and I'll give you an honest reply to your question. First off I take no offense at your question. I think you seem like a good bloke and in the least I hope we can agree to disagree.

Your question made me think about why I made my post. To be perfectly honest I admit I should have been nicer about it. But I was a bit pissed off. As a rule I try not to mess with people's trades. On occasion I'll point out that something isn't allowed to be traded, and I try to go about this in a friendly way because I agree we're a community.

Only twice (including this one) have I interfered with trades in a way that wasn't friendly. The first time was because I had a problem with the person making the trade and felt that he'd disrespected what was asked of him in another thread and didn't feel he deserved any niceties.

In this case I was upset that someone who was given the chance to join a good community pissed it away on a trade that will prove unsuccessful anyway. To make it worse I have been defending FST on revolt and this sort of thing just makes it harder to do that. By trading this account instead of letting it die if he didn't want it he's making it that much harder for others who want to join Revolt to do so.

Plus I suspect (but could be wrong) that the whole reason he joined in the first place is to trade the account which then locked out others that would have been good members. I know a lot of people that would have liked to have joined but missed out because of this.

Basically imo revolt isn't for trade. I do agree with you marksman I should have explained to him why I didn't like it instead of ridiculing him. I was mistaken to take this approach and thread starter please accept my apologies.
    an A++ post really..and i kinda agree with all the parts..although am a bit lighter than u for that anti trading stuff..i agree that revolt as rare and wanted as it is..accounts shouldnt have been made just for that...and OFCOURSE apology is accepted..am glad i convinced u with my point there..something thats been bugging me in every other ftn,revolt thread..n its been nice havin that debate here ..
    Been There, Done That

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Agreed

btw nikmash232 I made it short just for you

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Agreed

btw nikmash232 I made it short just for you
    Been There, Done That

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast