Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Offering Revolt Need SCT.

bakkouka's Avatar The Great Pyramid BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

Heart

Quote Originally Posted by kallieb View Post

Secondly, they prefer their privacy and are dead-set against account trading of any kind. anyone who assumes this account can expect to see the account deleted in no time.

I joined at free signups because i wanted to be a part of this commmunity -- period. In the few weeks since I've been there there have been TONS of accounts banned because of people getting caught for trading and multiple accounts.

Please respect the sites rules. Don't trade the account, and don't ruin it for others.
    I also joined at free signups, respected the rules - No Trading, No Nothing.
    When I just made a new Ghost Image on my PC, The account get disabled. Believe it or not.
    I was really pleased to get rid of this piece of trash. Just surprised how ppl. traded FTN 4 it before.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by bakkouka View Post

Secondly, they prefer their privacy and are dead-set against account trading of any kind. anyone who assumes this account can expect to see the account deleted in no time.

I joined at free signups because i wanted to be a part of this commmunity -- period. In the few weeks since I've been there there have been TONS of accounts banned because of people getting caught for trading and multiple accounts.

Please respect the sites rules. Don't trade the account, and don't ruin it for others.
    When I just made a new Ghost Image on my PC, The account get disabled. Believe it or not.
    I was really pleased to get rid of this piece of trash. Just surprised how ppl. traded FTN 4 it before.
    they still do..
    Been There, Done That

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    S.L.B's Avatar Cona Lover BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Quote Originally Posted by bakkouka View Post

sorry to say bro but thats not very usual.

I'm one of those geeks that format the harddrive almost everyweek, and nothing happened to me.

BTW Revolt Rules! Best forum ever

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    BANNED BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Revolt is a big null, zero. Total empty, nothing have. Only ~15 activ and 80 inactiv user. And they have ~10 activ thread. And they think that they have a very beautiful forum

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    I'm pretty sure that SkullForce has already lost his acct. https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...03#post2270651 Viva la Revolucion

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    akkk's Avatar VIP BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Everybody who is a member here and joined during the open signups got disabled because the admin of revolt has a acct here which can see your IPs and they don't want members from here. So this account will get disabled as soon as it's traded or is already disabled.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    memike's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    revolt is only a forum .not so great

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    hangemhigh's Avatar semi retired BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    mine still works fine
    http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=146759&dateline=1186088996

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    akkk's Avatar VIP BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by hangemhigh View Post
    mine still works fine
    If you're using a proxy with FST then they can't catch you. And if they like you they could have left you active

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by akkk View Post
    Everybody who is a member here and joined during the open signups got disabled because the admin of revolt has a acct here which can see your IPs and they don't want members from here. So this account will get disabled as soon as it's traded or is already disabled.
    Um that's bullshit

I still have my account and so do a lot of others that signed up here, plus they can't see your IP's. Why do you keep pushing this rumour? They don't need to see your IP here to catch you. I'll just say it one more time...they can't see your IP here.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast