Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Offering Revolt Need SCT.

dbmp's Avatar ubuntu <3 BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by akkk View Post
    Everybody who is a member here and joined during the open signups got disabled because the admin of revolt has a acct here which can see your IPs and they don't want members from here. So this account will get disabled as soon as it's traded or is already disabled.
    I don't see why they would have banned all the members from FST who signed there... after all, there are some good members here.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by dbmp View Post
    I don't see why they would have banned all the members from FST who signed there... after all, there are some good members here.
    They only disabled the accounts that where traded or they knew where owned by traders.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    In almost every facet of life there will be good people and bad people. The same goes for this place. Revolt kept the good people and disabled the bad. So if you were a person that got your account disabled then you probably either A) Attempted to trade it. B) Traded it. C) Tried to spam your way to a big e-peen post count. And lastly D) Attempted to create accounts for all of your friends/family and their pets.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    S.L.B's Avatar Cona Lover BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Quote Originally Posted by CheGuev View Post
    In almost every facet of life there will be good people and bad people. The same goes for this place. Revolt kept the good people and disabled the bad. So if you were a person that got your account disabled then you probably either A) Attempted to trade it. B) Traded it. C) Tried to spam your way to a big e-peen post count. And lastly D) Attempted to create accounts for all of your friends/family and their pets.
    you're totaly right mate.

Most people here though they could signup 5 or 6 times without beeing punished.

I kept all the rules you named and I'm still a Revolt proud user

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    It is not nice at all to trade a forum membership!

Forum=Family and no one should trade his family for any reason...

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    my account was banned for the post dont have content say me the mod and dont will be reactivate bcz i only go to they irc 3weeks after i dont knew the irc how i could contact them. omg

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by vizouk View Post
    my account was banned for the post dont have content say me the mod and dont will be reactivate bcz i only go to they irc 3weeks after i dont knew the irc how i could contact them. omg
    Pretty sure I kept your account disabled because you're a trader. And yes your posts were terrible. Try conjuring up more than 2-3 words before hitting submit next time.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by CheGuev View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vizouk View Post
    Pretty sure I kept your account disabled because you're a trader. And yes your posts were terrible. Try conjuring up more than 2-3 words before hitting submit next time.
    haha thats hilarious....yea but aparently im a spammer too

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    fazzy07's Avatar Something Something BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Revolt is a great community with very useful posts and good users
    Its once in a lifetime chance to be a member of such community atleast for me and no one should blow it

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    MaaxHimself's Avatar ‡ Borat Sagdiyev ‡ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Does anyone know if/when Revolt is opening signups again?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast