Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Offering Revolt Need SCT.

SkullForce's Avatar Donga Bonga BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70

Arrow

I have revolt.org.uk account and need SCT for it.
    Waiting...
    Last edited by SkullForce; 09-13-2007 at 09:23 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    ¤xXx¤ BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Revolt? RevTT? If so, good luck trading a level 5 for level 7 :|

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Rin's Avatar Si vis pacem, P.B.
    revolt is a forum thats associated with UK-T isnt it?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    SkullForce's Avatar Donga Bonga BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    it is Revolt.org.uk

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    tyler78's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    u gonna get disabled .

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    0110's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by tyler78 View Post
    u gonna get disabled .

Sure

if you want to make it not got disabled

Don't change the pass

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    Sorry to hijack this thread, but this is a classic example of what is fundamentally wrong with having too much interest in trading up and not enough on what you have in the first place. Before signing up for a site and taking away the opportunity/opening for someone who really wanted it in the first place it would have helped to do a bit of research first.

First and foremost revolt is a forum not a tracker. It is not associated with anything other than itself.

Secondly, they prefer their privacy and are dead-set against account trading of any kind. anyone who assumes this account can expect to see the account deleted in no time.

I joined at free signups because i wanted to be a part of this commmunity -- period. In the few weeks since I've been there there have been TONS of accounts banned because of people getting caught for trading and multiple accounts.

Please respect the sites rules. Don't trade the account, and don't ruin it for others.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by SkullForce View Post
    I have a disabled revolt.org.uk account and need SCT for it.
    Waiting...
    **fixed

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    caricas's Avatar O GLORIOSO BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by kallieb View Post
    Sorry to hijack this thread, but this is a classic example of what is fundamentally wrong with having too much interest in trading up and not enough on what you have in the first place. Before signing up for a site and taking away the opportunity/opening for someone who really wanted it in the first place it would have helped to do a bit of research first.

First and foremost revolt is a forum not a tracker. It is not associated with anything other than itself.

Secondly, they prefer their privacy and are dead-set against account trading of any kind. anyone who assumes this account can expect to see the account deleted in no time.

I joined at free signups because i wanted to be a part of this commmunity -- period. In the few weeks since I've been there there have been TONS of accounts banned because of people getting caught for trading and multiple accounts.

Please respect the sites rules. Don't trade the account, and don't ruin it for others.
    I agree with you!! You are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo right!!
    Last edited by caricas; 09-13-2007 at 09:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by kallieb View Post

exactly.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast