Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: to continuos ...the cheater is here

SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    what's wrong with my typing ?

and you agree with him JA
    I thought my typing is good
    bad people want me to get rid of my unique way of english
    bad bad abd people
    Last edited by SAM; 09-13-2007 at 11:56 PM.

For Serving Community

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post
    He's a cheater! He got caught using a moded client at BitMeTV. He admitted it in one of his millions of spam threads in the lounge. Dream-Tracker your dreaming if you think you'll get your privileges back. The only reason you're not banned is because this has been a pretty good laugh...fact.
    ... and therefore he's accusing some fst mod of giving out his data, because he admitted to cheating here?

If I understood that right, it's his own damn fault. I won't say that I like that mods from here act so freely with the users' data but I can understand it somewhat when the user in question has already admitted it.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    He's a cheater! He got caught using a moded client at BitMeTV. He admitted it in one of his millions of spam threads in the lounge. Dream-Tracker your dreaming if you think you'll get your privileges back. The only reason you're not banned is because this has been a pretty good laugh...fact.
    ... and therefore he's accusing some fst mod of giving out his data, because he admitted to cheating here?

If I understood that right, it's his own damn fault. I won't say that I like that mods from here act so freely with the users' data but I can understand it somewhat when the user in question has already admitted it.
    No. He was caught cheating a member lost their invites and reported him. FST mods saw proof it was true and gave him DP. I have no idea what his problem is except that he's pissed.

FST staff do not give out your data...unless your an invite seller.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    BANNED BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    i attmited my wrong step ...you know !
    anyone can confirmed i'm not trust?
    anyway ....milion post spam in the forum
    not only me
    when i say justice is not same for all , is really

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    so you think this the right way to get your pm's option back
    this is absurd
    come on

For Serving Community

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    KSA's Avatar Pro Skater BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamtracker View Post
    i attmited my wrong step ...you know !
    anyone can confirmed i'm not trust?
    anyway ....milion post spam in the forum
    not only me
    when i say justice is not same for all , is really
    "............."

nvm

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    No. He was caught cheating a member lost their invites and reported him. FST mods saw proof it was true and gave him DP. I have no idea what his problem is except that he's pissed.

FST staff do not give out your data...unless your an invite seller.
    Thanks for clearing that up sear. His English wasn't easy to understand

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    goysalh's Avatar Helper... BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I know dreamtracker and he don't do cheater,because he don't need.He have seedbox.
    Please don't send PM me about trade or wanting any invite.If I see somebody really need some tracker I will send invite.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    BANNED BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    please goysalh stay out this story
    i risk to banned
    contact me me on msn

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    goysalh's Avatar Helper... BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Ok I understand something and I know like you in here alot of cheater and trader.But I don't say name now.Sure you know some cheater.
    Please don't send PM me about trade or wanting any invite.If I see somebody really need some tracker I will send invite.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast