Thread: Ebay shipping question. (new to ebay)

MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    If I paid for the item Sunday night, and they didn't ship it until Wednesday afternoon should I be pissed?

I had guessed they would ship the item immediately(monday), or does my paypal money take a day to be "verified"?

thanks

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    suprafreak6's Avatar Suprafreak6 is Back!
    nah you shouldnt be pissed...sellers have any varying amount of ship out dates...3 days isnt bad for like a mom who sells stuff on ebay...the people who have ebay businesses go everyday

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    thanks.

btw, her name is c****mom u nailed that one.

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #4
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Depends on the auction details. Most times an auction will state when the item will be shipped. i.e. - 'Item will ship the day after auction closes'.

Nothing to get bent out of shape about though. Most times it can just be a hassle to get by the Post Office or something. In which case you should always use UPS.

yo

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #5
    if my laptop comes at all(since this is my first time on ebay i'm suspicious), and POSTs at all, I'll be happy because it was < $100 including shipping. i figured the best way is to stay up really late and bid on stuff when everyone is sleeping, then no one is awake(in usa) when the auction is ending.

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #6
    I'm back! :o BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by MediaSlayer View Post
    if my laptop comes at all(since this is my first time on ebay i'm suspicious), and POSTs at all, I'll be happy because it was < $100 including shipping. i figured the best way is to stay up really late and bid on stuff when everyone is sleeping, then no one is awake(in usa) when the auction is ending.
    May not work, UK ebay has an auto bid function on where you enter the most you will go upto and then it sets a big higher than anyone elses as they go above your previous as long as its below the max you set, Dont leave it until the last second just in case of this

Guessing its the same on all ebay's

7. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #7
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    I always bid in the last 30 seconds of any auction I want to win. I usually win by doing this.

Also, bidding weird amounts helps, like £37.69, not round numbers like £35 or whatever.

8. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #8
    Yeah people enter £35 as a max bid so always bid a random amount of pence (I usually go for an extra £0.17).