Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What Do You Think Of The New Tombraider

Everybody says it sucks but I think its awsome! it keeps getting better and better!
    I like it just way it is and I love the controls I dont know why everybody hates them! what do you think?

2. Games   -   #2
    I'd love to let u know but have'nt quite finished d/l it yet maybe tomo!!
    by the way do u have to unrar anything and did you burn it to disc's ok??

BILLY-THE-FISH

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    I think the controls suck personally, the movement sucks where you have to be in a precise spot to activate/open something. So tedious when you want a fast action shooting game (which it is meant to be ) and finding out that she wont move when shes even at the slightest angle running into a wall. Most other games you 'glide' over the walls to stop gamers getting pissed off as you dont have to maneover PRECISELY like Tomb raider insists. And frankly graphics wise, for a game coming out now....the graphics are shite and Ive got a good comp with details maxed, shit game in my opinon.

4. Games   -   #4
    iamtheoneandonlyone's Avatar Andromeda Ascendant
    I say horrible. Why? The other ones weren't that good anyways.

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    The other ones were shit aswell. We all know why they got so much media praise though ............ She was one of the first major female heroines in a game kicking butt. Waste o time.

6. Games   -   #6
    Alright this game is not a shooter! It's a game where a game where you have to use your head I honestly never had problems with the controls I think this is an awsome game you just need to be more paticient whith this game.

You can get the version that works at www.suprnova.org you'll get two .rar files
    extract them and you'll get files like .001,.002,.003etc open the first file with win zip and you'll get a .bin file

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    Uh we already have the game hence our explanations on how shite it is, we dont need your explanation on how to install a downloaded game, jeez your trying to act as you knoweverything, no one here cares.

P.S. Oh and not a shooter? I wonder what those funny devices she holds and when she activates them something comes out of them and kills another NPC........

8. Games   -   #8
    Retired
    This game is very good! I'm now halfway the game (HALL OF SEASONS).
    I only played TR 1 before this game, so I don't know the improvements of the last games.
    But I don't like the controls (maybe because I compare them with the GTA:VC controls).

here is an UPDATE patch

9. Games   -   #9
    wats it like cause i havnt seen it yet, is it worth buying???

10. Games   -   #10
    Originally posted by TNTIcemanTNT@7 July 2003 - 02:08
    Uh we already have the game hence our explanations on how shite it is, we dont need your explanation on how to install a downloaded game, jeez your trying to act as you knoweverything, no one here cares.

P.S. Oh and not a shooter? I wonder what those funny devices she holds and when she activates them something comes out of them and kills another NPC........
    Ok look somebodie asked for what to do to to istall it! Besides just because there are some shooting elements in the game doesent necessarily make a shooter dumb ass. I may not know everything but I know enough that you are a fag ass bastart with stupid comments!

Jeez Silent hill 2 has guns in it and you dont see everyone calling it a shooter.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast