Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: arabic trackers?

Villalltheway's Avatar Paint it Pink BT Rep: +1
    Even as a non-muslim i think some of the comments in this posts are uncalled for, really i dont see the point it some of these posts.

These forums are coming more like hate forums then file sharing forums. First if its not bashing romania its bashing muslims.

Dont get me wrong nothing wrong with the odd bash here and there on individuals, but when people start bashing hole groups of people due to their religion country or race i think things are going to far and these forums are really not the place for them.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Villalltheway View Post
    Even as a non-muslim i think some of the comments in this posts are uncalled for, really i dont see the point it some of these posts.

These forums are coming more like hate forums then file sharing forums. First if its not bashing romania its bashing muslims.

Dont get me wrong nothing wrong with the odd bash here and there on individuals, but when people start bashing hole groups of people due to their religion country or race i think things are going to far and these forums are really not the place for them.
    Well, I just had one picture and all these had to come.

I'll take it off then since they can't take a small joke, guys are just taking everything too seriously.
    Back after going through many ordeals of paying for my internet.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Villalltheway's Avatar Paint it Pink BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovestoned View Post

Well, I just had one picture and all these had to come.

I'll take it off then since they can't take a small joke, guys are just taking everything too seriously.

Dont know where u have been for the last 5 years, but what did u expect the reaction to be.

And dont play dumb with me lets face it u put it up for that reaction.

Also looks like Detale already took it off.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...-change-327395

Detale nice to see u r keeping your word from here........NOT
    Last edited by Villalltheway; 01-29-2009 at 02:16 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234