Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What are the different BitTorrent sites?

Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by php111 View Post
    I can't register on that site. I wanted a good site that i don't need to register.
    Maybe you mean a site that is open for registeration since sites without registration is ver very slow...
    Yes that is what i mean. I know the site that they gave me is registration is closed.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post

Maybe you mean a site that is open for registeration since sites without registration is ver very slow...
    Yes that is what i mean. I know the site that they gave me is registration is closed.
    Try http://www.protectlinks.com/11234 SCC

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    kirktrix's Avatar Killing Zone BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    "Death is the result of weakness. The strong are the only ones who survive."

“I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.”

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Dup post...
    Last edited by spark; 09-15-2007 at 11:29 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by kirktrix View Post
    Half or all of them are closed. I wanted sites that will be open all the time. I even tried that bitsoup site and that was closed. How can i possibly get into a site that is closed all the time?

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    kirktrix's Avatar Killing Zone BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Half or all of them are closed. I wanted sites that will be open all the time. I even tried that bitsoup site and that was closed. How can i possibly get into a site that is closed all the time?
    If you want site that are open all the time.. maybe u need a public trackers.... try mininova or piratebay and this one http://www.torrentz.com/
    "Death is the result of weakness. The strong are the only ones who survive."

“I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.”

7. BitTorrent   -   #17

If you want site that are open all the time.. maybe u need a public trackers.... try mininova or piratebay and this one http://www.torrentz.com/
    I do go to them sites all the time but i wanted to try different sites. Here is my list i go too.

www.btjunkie.org
    www.mininova.org
    www.meganova.org
    www.thepiratebay.org
    and that is all i can think of or my other option could be confusing if someone will reply to my other topic which is how do i use mIRC to download. I don't even know how to use it to download.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    TorrentBytes may be a real good starter, I believe it's still open??

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind$oFine View Post
    Is it torrentbytes.org or .com or what and is the movie and music downloads are really really fast?

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind$oFine View Post
    Is it torrentbytes.org or .com or what and is the movie and music downloads are really really fast?

.net, I'm actually not too sure about the speeds there, if you're looking for a fast site sign up for SCC, someone posted the link previously.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast