Thread: Star Trek Voyager Elite Force Ii

dos any 1 have Star Trek Voyager Elite Force II iso file

2. Games   -   #2
    Wrong forum there...

3. Games   -   #3
    I have a legitimate request, it's after the explanation. I've been using kazaa lite for a while now, but just recently I have run into problems on certain games that will not run or open correctly. I have been given adivce and to change the file extensions to something that works and so on, but nothing works. I also have another problem with movies that involves what I guess you would call "encoding" so that I can play them on a DVD player. I've tried the different suggestions and I just can't figure what exactly i did wrong. I tried converting a supposed avi file to avi using win ISO and it came up with something like 4gigs is the max for this file conversion with a fat32 file system. I justs wanted a good looking svcd so I can watch it on my DVD player. I've seen SVCD with DVD quality but I just can't figure out how they do it. I am a newbie virgin to this stuff and no matter what some people might try to explain to me I am still usually out in the dark. My REQUEST is, is there a dummies guide to making (S)VCD's and downloading games and getting them to work? Either that or a help file or something that will try to explain the various methods of getting certain game rips to work. A step by step guide to making (S)VCD's would help to. Thank you.

4. Games   -   #4
    Originally posted by MadMaxNeo@7 July 2003 - 01:08
    I am a newbie virgin to this stuff
    Ok lay back and close you eyes. may help if you smile

The reason you see ISO and BINs and other CD images with .exe tacked at the end is so it will show up in a search when looking for them. kazaa does not have the ability to find a .ISO or a .BIN extension. so they rename it with a ISO.exe extension so you can find it.

Just right click on it and take the .exe off. then you can use Daemon Tools or a host of other emulators to load the image and install it. you dont have to burn it to install it.

In fact its best to first install with a emulator (a virtual CD Rom) first to see if the game is corrupt or not , you dont want to be wasting good CDs on burning corrupt images or games that suck.

Some one else will have to deflower you when it comes to DVDs . i dont waste time downloading a movie that takes a week to get, then it has bad video quality and the audio and video is out of sync. its easier to rent them for a couple of bucks and burn them.