Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: looking for sct invite..

Ohad_Y's Avatar **** VIP BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    hi everyone..i'm looking for sct invite very long time..when i was get into this torrents business..my goal was to get sct invite..i hear that is very great tracker..i'm good uploader..keep ratio good..if anyone can give me sct invite i will appreciation this amazing guy !
    important*- if you will give me sct..i will NOT trade this invite! you can trust me and you can follow me all the time!
    so please,i'm begging you..please sct invite..

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    You have had access here for 1 week and you post an "I want free ScT" request, that's brave, or not so clever

However, if I was you, I would close the thread right now unless you enjoy the abuse that is bound to follow:

Last edited by SgtMajor; 09-15-2007 at 06:56 PM. Reason: spelling

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    @sgt major everyone had to start somewhere

just let him try!

no harm in that!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Ohad_Y's Avatar **** VIP BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    please
    trust me!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    No harm is right but C'mon now. Ohad what do you consider " a very long time" ? If you were doing this a very long time you would most certainly know that it is a bit cheesy to be here with only 31 posts and ask for one of the top rated trackers right now. I do however wish you all the best and hope you get in it is a very good site, a bit hard to keep a good ratio on at times, but it is well worth the effort. Also people here don't know you well enough it is a hard invite to obtain therefore a hard invite to somply give away to a stranger. I'm sure if you are reasonable you will see SgtMajor's point. I don't think most people will "abuse" you here but they will ignore this post just look how many people ask for free SCT. What other sites are you a member of? If you have and screenshots PM me and Ill get you a SuperTorrents invite or Torrent damage or something but sorry to say dude you're too new here for anyone I know to give you SCT for Quite some time. Sorry

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    scribble's Avatar Emma Watson <3 BT Rep: +2
    ... invites are worth $20. do you think anyone will give an invite to someone who has 32 posts and has been here for a month?
    Emma Watson is Beautiful!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by tintin123 View Post
    @sgt major everyone had to start somewhere

just let him try!

no harm in that!
    Seems you miss the point

I was trying to prevent him from getting abusive posts due his his request, not stopping him posting or getting what he desires.

If he closes the thread, it would have prevented shit like this from being posted

He can reopen the thread at any time and bump his post, thus keeping it clean from OT posts.

thanks.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Think about it a little abuse goes with the territory of having 32 posts and asking for SCT don't you think Major?

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    scribble's Avatar Emma Watson <3 BT Rep: +2
    ... what?
    detale that doesn't even make sense.
    Emma Watson is Beautiful!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    RaPPeR's Avatar (¯\( o_0)/¯) BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    From your nick , I understand from what country you are [ ] .
    And with your connection it ,probably ,will be very hard to maintain good ratio .
    Leave SCT alone [ For your's and your inviter's sake ].
    TL is a great tracker

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast