Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: blackcat games urgently required

¤xXx¤ BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I'll trade for bitmetv

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyl3KK View Post
    Yep. But I'll never go above 2GB buffer since I obviously can't take advantage of it.
    so you only seed for personal gain, i thought sharing was caring.

and why should you get a buffer of 60gig, and then go and rape the site of 1000`s of NDS roms and a few PSP games as well.

if you want to do that go somewhere else.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    Yep. But I'll never go above 2GB buffer since I obviously can't take advantage of it.

and why should you get a buffer of 60gig, and then go and rape the site of 1000`s of NDS roms and a few PSP games as well.

Sharing and caring? Most torrent trackers care about... donations

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I understand your rules and I respect them, and sharing IS caring... but if I have a buffer, I sometimes HnR, but only on older stuff. I'll never HnR again on BCG, since I know what happens now if you do.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15

hey stoi...u know i seed like a bitch and i like to hit and run because i have no choice because i have crappy isp which doesnt allow me to seed...but u see i just run my torrents for 72 hours...but seriously thats a pain for me..because i can only do seed points for 5 torrents at a time...and ur is the best games site where i can find what i need so i am stuck in a dilemma

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    well the owner of bcg is on these forums, maybe find him and talk to him. he might be feeling nice or maybe you could tell him you'll donate or something. other then that it would be very lucky to find someone willing to trade their account.

edit: lol see he already posted a couple above me, thats the guy to talk to and he may not be willing since you started this thread.
    Last edited by aysomc; 10-15-2007 at 02:34 AM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    kaffeine's Avatar No queda el tiempo
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    well the owner of bcg is on these forums...
    or in this thread lol. stoi is bcg owner.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    cant realy comment on other trackers donations strategies, as im not a member of any.

and how many would you want to seed at a time. the reason that was brought in, is so people cant seed 100-300 torrents (some still do believe it or not) and just get sp on all of them at once and not even bother to try to seed back, or just be lazy and think, this is bloody great for my global ratio, but what about the poor leechers that get 5KBs at best off you.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    cant realy comment on other trackers donations strategies, as im not a member of any.

and how many would you want to seed at a time. the reason that was brought in, is so people cant seed 100-300 torrents (some still do believe it or not) and just get sp on all of them at once and not even bother to try to seed back, or just be lazy and think, this is bloody great for my global ratio, but what about the poor leechers that get 5KBs at best off you.
    umm im serious my upload speed stays at a constant 1 kb/s or 0 kb/s....

by the way stoi do u know ohsnapimadud? i met him in person he modded my xbox 360..hes a smart guy
    Last edited by nikmash232; 10-15-2007 at 02:39 AM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    @ Kyl3KK

if you got your hit and runs to a 1 ratio, you would be a PU, and only 7 gig from an SPU, even if you used SP to clear them.

and never heard of him sorry, but become an SPU if you can and you get to seed 10 torrents at a time, not just 5.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast