Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ftn

KSA's Avatar Pro Skater BT Rep: +5
    Hi everyone,

First of all, i would like to congrats our detective for joining the ***, i can say he is the right person in the right place indeed, i wish him the best of luck there, i had to say this.

B2P, from what happened to SAM, i realized and inspired that every good and respected member here should be awarded some how, and i am sure there's a lot of kind souls around here those willing to share there invites and make some1 happy, but with all those traders and scammers and cheaters around here, it seems to be really hard to figure out the good and the bad member, and based on this sad reality, the invites become much more harder to gain, even on those good members those truly affected by the traders behavior.

From the first time i joined here, i can say i get a fair picture about whats going on here, and the trading won't get u anything at all, and if it does, it will be just a matter of time b4 u get disabled.

The point is that i tried very hard since my first day here to reflect a good picture of my self to the other FST members and mods and to the trackers admins here as well, such as DV8Type, JGG and Brandon, doesn't mean that i did pretend anything in order to gain anything, i just be my self, and i wish everyone here liked my as i am.

As i mentioned b4, that i believe each good member here deserve to get what he is looking for, and i am not showing my self as a good member here, you guys the ones who judge me, bcoz u know me, and all that time, i wish i get succeed showing my self as a none trader and a trust worthy member, which i really am.

So here, i am willing to have an FTN invite for my self, as i been looking for it for sometime, and i was patient enough waiting for it, and never pushed or beg anyone for it (except Brandon of course )

So if u feel that i deserve to be a member in FTN, and u r willing to give one, ill be very grateful to have it and it will be much appreciated.

But i u feel there's something fishy about me, and it's too risky to trust me, please ... just don't invite me in first place!

Regards,

Edit: This was my 300 post, i wish it will brings me luck
    Last edited by KSA; 09-19-2007 at 12:07 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    KSA, you are a good person, which is kind of rare, especially on the Internet. I can just sense, that you are good, even if some other members haven't noticed it. I've always looked up to you, and I have certain reasons for it. I really hope you get, whatever it is you need, 'cause I know you are worth it.

Good luck & don't forget me. ♥
    Last edited by Presto; 09-16-2007 at 02:15 PM. Reason: splng

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    V For Vendetta's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    i Can prove he is good invitee

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    pwer BT Rep: +1
    loooooooooooooooooool another way to get FTN invite to say a niceeeeerrr sentence good one

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i wish you well in your quest just dont forget good old weenden when you get invites
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    YoYoY's Avatar Am Livin' It BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    KSA Is My Friend Long Time Ago
    And He's A Real Good Person
    He Deserve FTN INVITE

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    What a way to celebrate your 300th post!

I'm sure if you keep going the way you are and doing the good & right things, then you will get your wish.

Requesting or begging?? I think it fall into the request category, begging posts are not normally that well thought out, and you have been here a while (although some might suggest you still have some way to go yet!).

Anyway, I'm sure one day soon you will be seen in FTN, of that I have no doubts, much better the path you have chosen also means you will be there as KSA and not hiding behind someone else's nick.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    KSA, you're a good guy, you deserve one.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Poster
    You seem like you respect the rules and are a cool guy. Good luck to you in your endeavor.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    KSA's Avatar Pro Skater BT Rep: +5
    Thanks everyone for the kind words and feelings,

@ Presto
    @ V
    @ weenden
    @ YoYoY
    @ SgtMajor
    @ Kyl3KK
    @ allegrad

Thank u all buddies, i do appreciate ur comments.

I just want to tell u all, that one kind soul here had just invited me to FTN, he prefer to be nameless, i thank him from all my heart for his trust and help.

I won't let you down buddy ... I won't <3

Thanks all for supporting me, God bless u all.

KSA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast