Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who preordered the Orange box?!

I'm loving me my orange box

2. Games   -   #12
    seriously.. TF2 is awesome, Ep2 is amazing, portal is cool.

i'm quite happy i got this...

3. Games   -   #13
    Up to this point I bought all the HL games and extras, but I'm not paying to get copies of Half-Life2 and Half-Life2 episode1 again, thats just plain stupid. There are otherways to get the games and it costs $0. This time Valve Screwed up, I'm not going to give them my money for stuff I already own. Idiots!

4. Games   -   #14
    you could always give the extra half-life 2 and episode 1 to some friend through steam.

but whatever it's your dollar.

5. Games   -   #15
    mike45450's Avatar =_=_=
    Quote Originally Posted by Appzalien View Post
    Up to this point I bought all the HL games and extras, but I'm not paying to get copies of Half-Life2 and Half-Life2 episode1 again, thats just plain stupid. There are otherways to get the games and it costs $0. This time Valve Screwed up, I'm not going to give them my money for stuff I already own. Idiots!
    Um...you get HL2 and Ep1 for free anyway, you're paying for the new games. Besides, about £30/$40 for 5 awesome games? You've gotta be crazy not to go for it.

Anyway, i've preordered mine but the bastards still haven't delivered it I would've ordered it through steam but I think the uni has blocked it and I can't seem to pay for it. Even if I did the connection here sucks balls so it would've taken like a month to download.

6. Games   -   #16
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    fuck, portal is one addicting mofo, almost done im on chamber 14 right now got the game last night lol, i think this game is gonna cause me to flunk out of uni, team fortress 2 is hella addicting

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

7. Games   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Oh wow, portal is just an amazing game. Anybody else loving the dry humor of it all? It adds all the character that game needs.

8. Games   -   #18
    awesome game its worth

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12