Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: could FST ever get closed down or have to monitor peoples isps?

Anubis666's Avatar werewolf by trade
    did yall hear about the MediaDefender info being leaked??

http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post...t-project.html

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    lynx's Avatar .
    We just give them manker's IP every time.

So nobody needs to worry, except manker, and he just takes it out on the sheep.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Such a question reminds me of someone who visited my shop late one dark autumn afternoon, and asked me if I had a burglar alarm installed....

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #14
    Konsignacija's Avatar Elite United Crew BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by thewizeard View Post
    Such a question reminds me of someone who visited my shop late one dark autumn afternoon, and asked me if I had a burglar alarm installed....

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #15
    so what does happen then as like i said earlier there is nzb sections etc, if the government wanted to obviosuly they could close those sections down. but could they prosecute the individuals that download off of them, as if so don't think i would ever do it.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #16
    media defender can go sit on a nail

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #17
    FSC [Fight Club] BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
    Why would organisations like the RIAA, MPAA and their equivalents in other countries want to shut down a site that is so useful in getting torrent invites to the latest private tracker?
    Proud Member of:

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #18
    marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
    Why would organisations like the RIAA, MPAA and their equivalents in other countries want to shut down a site that is so useful in getting torrent invites to the latest private tracker?
    hell yeah..sometimes ppl are weird right..
    Been There, Done That

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #19
    Thats a big step going from sites that share to sites that just discuss. Even making a statement as such means that too many people are accepting of what is going on when actually there should be absolutely no interference from any organization or govt.. Accept nothing and question all.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #20
    Thats a big step going from sites that share to sites that just discuss. Even making a statement as such means that too many people are accepting of what is going on when actually there should be absolutely no interference from any organization or govt.. Accept nothing and question all.
    sorry what does this mean?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast