Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Killing Your Sims

I want to start brutally murdering sims. I want to be a Sim serial killer.

Someone posted that it's really fun to kill them off, but I don't know how to do it.

Do you just not give them food or something? I hear it's also a good way to make money, because you get all of that Sim's inheritance.

Thank you
    - A Sick Individual

2. Games   -   #2
    i believe you can make a room with no doors (or remove any doors that were there), which would mean they could not exit the room to buy food

this would in time kill them

happy killing

3. Games   -   #3
    You could also make a fireplace and put lots of plants near there.

4. Games   -   #4
    is it possible to totally remove a sim families house?
    i can't be bothered reinstalling to check

if you could you'd kill them cos they'd have no place to go

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by AlucardXXVII@7 July 2003 - 02:44
    I want to start brutally murdering sims. I want to be a Sim serial killer.

.....but I don't know how to do it.
    Haha, thats funny!

Build a small/medium/large room. Don't put anything in there except a fireplace. Let them light it. They cant go to the bathroom, can't eat, cant sit, and they have to sleep on the floor. Soon enough...they'll die.

6. Games   -   #6
    Thanks guys! As soon as I get a working copy of sim Date then I'll be going downtown to meet hot women that will die at my house. Can I have sex with their bodies afterwards?

7. Games   -   #7
    make a pool with a springboard and a ladder to get out. make them jump into the pool using the springboard, then, while they swim, remove the ladder. they will die shortly.

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by AlucardXXVII@7 July 2003 - 03:51
    Thanks guys! As soon as I get a working copy of sim Date then I'll be going downtown to meet hot women that will die at my house. Can I have sex with their bodies afterwards?
    Just killing SIMS is bad enuf but to have sex with them after thats just plain SICK :x

9. Games   -   #9
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    I had one burn to death accidently while using an outdoor gas grill. I also killed one intentionally by not letting him eat or sleep. :-"

10. Games   -   #10
    the only death ive never seen in Sims games is electricution

ive been told this is possible when they have no experience in fixing anything e.g. TVs computers etc if by luck they do something wrong they get electricuted

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast