Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: tl-king of trackers

SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    tl is the best but we have to consider trackers like sct and demonoid

For Serving Community

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Yoga Novice BT Rep: +2
    Dunno leh,my TL's ratio is 0/0
    You really need 1 for loseless music, 1 for HD movies and 1 for ac3 tv series

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    kelly338825's Avatar "Torrent Chick"
    Definitely on my top 5 list. I use it frequently, and they are fast getting things up.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Maybe we should have a poll which tracker is the king of all trackers and list ScT, Demonoid, and TL as options.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    dcliffnotes's Avatar AmericanPinoyGuammie BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    from my experience, tl is probably the best. anyone can use it; noobs or veterans of the scene. it has the fundamentals of being a good tracker. speed, content are evened out

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I totaly agree with you! Lots of stuff avalaible there that I can't find anywhere else

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by varend View Post
    I totaly agree with you! Lots of stuff avalaible there that I can't find anywhere else
    since it has only scene files, i kind of doubt that. it's not exactly known for rare releases, is it?
    it sometimes has german movies what i like. there was a huge discussion in the tl forum, which resulted in members posting anything negative about german releases being warned by the staff

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Tl is good, but what if you want hard to find files? Old movies or music? For new releases you don't need anything else, but for hard to find stuff you gotta do some looking around.

<-

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    xJohnxSmithx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    TL Kicks a$$

LOL i heard someone say SCT is faster than tl. Who gives a crap? most people can only dl at 500kBs, TL feeds much faster.

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    TL is definitly a very good tracker but now FTN removed ratios so FTN becomes king of trackers

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast