Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Revolt needed..No trade

Poster BT Rep: +3
    Hey fellas,

Really need revolt for the love of its community, my torrenting needs are filled by other sites like SCC and TL itself. If the admins (since I know they are the only ones having invites) want to invite me over to their lovely place feel like sharing the love, I would be really glad. I am asking for this account so that I can use it and will never trade this or any other account, I know my past history is against me, but I will try my luck and hoping to be a part of this great community someday.

Cheers!

bumping before i sleep..need help fellas..
    Last edited by tankoman; 09-17-2007 at 05:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    carbon75's Avatar Stronger than steel
    Well it looks at if you've been hanging around here looking to trade for a BitMeTV invite. We don't really approve of that, so I don't really see you getting a revolt invite.

The thing is that users who spend their time helping others are more likely to get into revolt, and after some time of being a good user there we would give you a BitMeTV invite. Since BitMeTV requires that invites are only given to trustworthy users, it will take some time to get the invites that you want.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Hi Carbon, thanks for replying..Much appreciated. At that time, I had just started off and was in a rush to get all my Tv Shows from this tracker which was known to have the best Tv content. But later on I made my friends, and eventually got invited by a friend itself and I am happy to be there and I do help friends in whatever way I can, if not specifically on this forum maybe somewhere else.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Try TvT if your still looking to fill your TV show needs.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    trikster's Avatar Zemaitis BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by carbon75 View Post
    The thing is that users who spend their time helping others are more likely to get into revolt, and after some time of being a good user there we would give you a BitMeTV invite. Since BitMeTV requires that invites are only given to trustworthy users, it will take some time to get the invites that you want.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Clean little helper BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Most probably you'll have to wait and clean your reputation because people at revolt don't like traders. And admins are assaulted by such requests all day, so you have to be a very good member to actually get an invite. Nevertheless, don't loose faith and enjoy the community here till you get in revolt.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by tankoman View Post
    Hi Carbon, thanks for replying..Much appreciated. At that time, I had just started off and was in a rush to get all my Tv Shows from this tracker which was known to have the best Tv content. But later on I made my friends, and eventually got invited by a friend itself and I am happy to be there and I do help friends in whatever way I can, if not specifically on this forum maybe somewhere else.
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...invites-225155.

I think in anyones book that's account trading....forget about revolt.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    If you can read up I said my history is not with me..

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by tankoman View Post
    If you can read up I said my history is not with me..
    I did read it but past history does not exactly equate to just 3 weeks ago....that's recent.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    maybe if he deleted all the accounts he got by trade and produced that evidence here, that would be a step in the right direction, to show he has changed his ways :-P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast