Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Small trackers

clocktower's Avatar Poster
    ooops hehehe well we have over that ammount i think :whistle:

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by fire63 View Post

All have under 200 files (last I checked).
    http://www.sounddamage.com/

P.S. If I have listed any sites with over 200 files, please, by all means post for correction and I will be happy to remove them.
    thanks for the highlight.

your effort is appreciated

===

...and, as for your "Worthless, not worth my time." I found it very strange that someone would spend their time collecting site they do not wish to be part of (i mean there gotta be 100+ torrent tracker that is "worthless" for every torrenter)...new hobby i suppose. Btw, with that list, did you just hint that every other site than those listed on the list are "worth" your time...and you will participate there...i am amused...truly amused.

...and, i use bookmark feature too but for tracker that are worth for me. I have 5 categories under "Tracker" bookmark namely: Music (6), Scene (9), Teach (aka e-learning, 5 including sex-edu), Movies (6), and Others (others has list 7 bittorrent community + blackcats).....except those bookmarked i BARELY visit other sites...hell, i don't even visit all of the one i bookmarked daily. Almost 30% of the one i have bookmarked are in my bookmark list just because they are resourceful....and when i need something say (classic movies, games, ebook) i know where to fetch them.
    Last edited by squirr3l; 12-16-2007 at 02:19 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Lady LoTL's Avatar Neamhbhásmhar
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post

thanks for the highlight.

your effort is appreciated

===

...and, as for your "Worthless, not worth my time." I found it very strange that someone would spend their time collecting site they do not wish to be part of ...new hobby i suppose. Btw ...
    I do not "spend time" collecting sites I "do not wish to be a part of."
    It is part of posting open trackers (to collect stats), and as Zeus noted,

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    it's just a list of sites with less than 200 torrents on them. He's not mocking you, it's just a fact that if you cant get more than 200 active torrents on your site then most people wont consider it worth their time.

...did you just hint that every other site than those listed on the list are "worth" your time...and you will participate there...i am amused...truly amused. ...
    I do not "hint", either.

I only participate in sites I belong to...belong to as in "community." Such as in being the person that gave you the Waffles invite at ** (W****rine did not give it to you).

Now, I have not looked at this thread in a long time and will remove Sound Damage as I know it has grown since I posted. Plus my dear friend volunteers his time there, just as I volunteer mine here, and at 7 other sites.

I am not a trader.

i use bookmark feature too but for tracker that are worth for me....
    I use the bookmark feature as well, but my folders are labled according to size and nationality. If I see a site posted somewhere, and do not remember (I have been doing this for almost a year) how many files it has, my bookmarks can save me the time (in case someone has copy/pasted an old link.).
    I believe in giving accurate data.

I do not join the sites as a hobby, for trade value or any other reason than to help people get into a tracker that suits them. I am not going to post trackers with less than 200 files (I rarely post unless they have at least 800).

BTW, you ought to take care how you speak. You never know when you are disrespecting someone that has helped you (with an invite) or might possibly help you in he future.

Hope you are still amused...

LOTL~ ** Admin
    Last edited by Lady LoTL; 05-19-2009 at 02:08 PM.
    ...passions, whether violent or not, should never be so expressed as to reach the point of disgust; and music, even in situations of the greatest horror, should never be painful to the ear but should flatter...it and thereby always remain music.
    ~ Amadeus

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Lady LoTL's Avatar Neamhbhásmhar
    Guessing now, two years later, this thread could be closed...
    ...passions, whether violent or not, should never be so expressed as to reach the point of disgust; and music, even in situations of the greatest horror, should never be painful to the ear but should flatter...it and thereby always remain music.
    ~ Amadeus

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    If you hadn't bumped it I doubt anyone would've seen this 2 year old thread.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    lol@** Admin
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    The Wanderer's Avatar e pluribus unum
    LOTL,

Nice to see you posting again, hope all good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by LightOnTheLedge View Post
    Guessing now, two years later, this thread could be closed...
    Live long and prosper.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Great bump...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123