Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast

Thread: Prediction: ChronicTracker will merge into Scenetorrents

rvt's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Talking of made up stats...
    Quote Originally Posted by µnique View Post
    Scenetorrents are getting alot of donations every month(0,01% are for paying the server costs)
    ...... If only 0,01% are for server costs..where do the rest of the money go?
    Assuming they took $4000 in a month, 0.01% would be 40 cents.

Anyone know where I can get dedicated servers for 40 cents?

2. BitTorrent   -   #132
    Do you even know what you're talking about? You don't pay ScT anything to download off it, therefore you DO NOT pay 2 leech or pay 2 download as you called it Besides, word leech can have different meanings I download a torrent and I leech the data, then AFTER I'm done leeching, I seed it for others Also donating doesn't get you any special priviliges, you still have to obey the rules.
    Do you even know basic math? Did you even understand what i wrote? I said that pay to leech is different than pay to download. Sct is p2l, not pay to download. That means that you can still download without paying anything, but if you pay you will be able to leech(as in "download without seeding back, thus taking advantage of others without giving back").

Sct gives upload credit if you donate. Not much, but still some. That means that you can download things, which you wont have to seed back.

Anyway, back to topic. I dont understand why this "merge"(if it happens) is a big deal or what does p2l have to do with anything. The merge is a non issue IMO. The real issue here is how the sct staff reacted. But then again, when huge amounts of money are involved, shit like this start to happen.

3. BitTorrent   -   #133
    optimus_prime's Avatar Guardian BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by NIB View Post
    The merge is a non issue IMO. The real issue here is how the sct staff reacted. But then again, when huge amounts of money are involved, shit like this start to happen.
    what huge amounts of money? they are not merging with microsoft fcs
    and as far as i can see shit started when brandon got banned over this or that reason. not that info isn't great and appreciated but somewhere along the line he probably should've listened to his own chant about respecting tracker rules
    Last edited by optimus_prime; 09-18-2007 at 06:06 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #134
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    from wikipedia:

Donations are transfers, or gifts given without return consideration

5. BitTorrent   -   #135
    I will keep out of this debat.
    But guys what about the tone in here.
    We must keep it decent

regards traderman

6. BitTorrent   -   #136
    fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

denots_ton_m'i is either on his period or he has a big stick up his @$$.

7. BitTorrent   -   #137
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Keep it civilized now fellas.
    "However awkwardly they might navigate the outside world, over the board they were killers." - NYT

8. BitTorrent   -   #138
    denots_ton_m'i
    nope not on my period, i just call out the facts!

I see my previous post was removed guess the truth does hurt!
    Last edited by denots_ton_m'i; 09-18-2007 at 06:19 PM. Reason: not to double post

9. BitTorrent   -   #139
    Cmon's Avatar on users.php
    Where's the post gone?
    Anyway about the merging, I prefer not, I like to use both site separately depending on my need
    I don't really care about the donation is for server or not (just like that wiki said )
    Know too much = bad
    My Ratio, Stats & Speed

10. BitTorrent   -   #140
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    what's wrong if these two sites merge
    i see no problem

For Serving Community

Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast