Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: All Enter..... SCT,,, FTN !!!

man's Avatar EgT BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Welcome members and administrators site FIle Sharing Talk

I debate with you on this subject

Why laugh when asked member invitations to high positions such as SCT or FTN remember you in the day you like and one such invitations

I want to seek invitations to the SCT free, but I think you here everything paid Nobody distribute such invitations free

I want a serious debate, why not help members access to these invitations, or even how to get access account particularly in such locations

I wish serious discussion so that we can establish a solution to register at these locations and to break the rule impossible

with my best

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    titofat's Avatar The Dark BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    you can get what you want by making friends and be good member and help pepole

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    napster5's Avatar The Real Napster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by titofat View Post

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    TheDude's Avatar Poster
    why u think we have to give u invite to those trackers? those are more community then "place to download"... I really dont understand what u want...

+1

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by man View Post
    I want a serious debate, why not help members access to these invitations, or even how to get access account particularly in such locations
    becoz they cant let everyone in ther who asks for an invite .. they have a userlimit .. and they want to make sure only good users gets in

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    dcliffnotes's Avatar AmericanPinoyGuammie BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    rightly said titofat. check this, i got a free invite to hdbits by a good friend i met here. i never asked for an invite nor did he advertised a giveaway or a trade. all i did was i just gave him an invite to a tracker when he asked. it came kinda unexpectedly. see....its all about making good friends here. dont expect anything in return, and in time it what you desire will come to you.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    man's Avatar EgT BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Welcome Brother

I want to say here that you laugh and scoff including the request for invitations in such sites such as SCT or special FTN

Since I felt that everything entering or paid everything for nothing

I did not find the subject gives free invitations to these sites

Brother, or even how to obtain invitations

Does the formation of Friends gap only factor to Get invitation

I am not the fact that the Friends of Gagra them because I think that calls on the concept

Waiting for more serious debate

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    those are more community then "place to download"...
    ture,great

BitTorrent section is also community then "place to get invites"!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    akkk's Avatar VIP BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    You should know you won't get ScT or FTN for free in the next moment after you signup. You should help others and make friends and in a few months maybe you will get them

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Cmon's Avatar on users.php
    Quote Originally Posted by man View Post
    why not help members access to these invitations, or even how to get access account particularly in such locations
    I don't want to risk my account by inviting people that I don't know, even if I know you, I still don't want to take the risk
    Know too much = bad
    My Ratio, Stats & Speed

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast