Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Banned from BMTV!

I'll say it again, just like in that other "I got banned from 'X'" thread..

The best way to defend your good name is to lie, forge and dupe others. No doubt about it.

Bravo, tiger.

"ANYONE found participating in these threads will be banned. We will investigate all new sign ups and if they are found to be from one of these threads/posts, we will disable their account and the person who invited them."
    "Anybody found to be offering invites (even without any form of compensation) in a public forum will lose their account."

!= rocket science.
    Last edited by kaoblanco; 09-19-2007 at 06:02 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    rvt's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar666 View Post
    tequilavip is a nasty faggott.
    You only know how to spot them becuase they're your favourite food on a saturday night.

<gobble> <gobble>

As for the nazi comments, they just show those posters up as complete tards. If we were all nazis, you'd have had your "showers" long ago and would no longer be able to post crap on teh interwebz.
    Maybe your mommies can explain it to you.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Looks like I forgot to mention that for someone with 50-some percent of his posts in the Invites section, and who's on the record as having traded his way into ScT, "I don'T trade" is a pretty ballsy statement.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    n00b
    hope bitmetv pass his info on to sct so they can ban him too.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    No, that won't happen provided someone ponys up photoshopped screens to illustrate how getting an invite by giving one of your own to said inviter does not constitute trading...

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by djkamikaze View Post
    hope bitmetv pass his info on to sct so they can ban him too.

If they ban him the will ban his inviter 2 who is a very good man!
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    n00b
    lol, I guess I'm a racist too, because I love reading the broken-english posts of angry traders who've been banned from various sites! I always picture some pissed-off nigerian 419 scammer pounding away at a keyboard with an insane look on his face...

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    lol, I guess I'm a racist too, because I love reading the broken-english posts of angry traders who've been banned from various sites! I always picture some pissed-off nigerian 419 scammer pounding away at a keyboard with an insane look on his face...

do you know many nigerians ?

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    n00b
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post

do you know many nigerians ?
    only the ones I see on the tv shows about the nigerian 419 scammers. I know a few kenyans, they seem pretty cool
    the comment was in no way directed towards nigerians in general, just the infamous nigerian 419 scammers:
    http://www.ebolamonkeyman.com/

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    Quote Originally Posted by rvt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar666 View Post
    tequilavip is a nasty faggott.
    You only know how to spot them becuase they're your favourite food on a saturday night.

<gobble> <gobble>

As for the nazi comments, they just show those posters up as complete tards. If we were all nazis, you'd have had your "showers" long ago and would no longer be able to post crap on teh interwebz.
    Maybe your mommies can explain it to you.

well,u seem u don't know history well but the Nazis won the election and ruled for quite sometime before they lose the WWII so technically you are still in the chanselor postion acting as dictators

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast