Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Banned from BMTV!

optimus_prime's Avatar Guardian BT Rep: +2
    augustop, if you don't have a patience, that's your problem. multiple users got banned for coming from fst and bitmetv attitude toward fst is well known and never denied by staff. wanna learn, learn by yourself, don't pester other people to educate you.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    AugustoP's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by optimus_prime View Post
    augustop, if you don't have a patience, that's your problem. multiple users got banned for coming from fst and bitmetv attitude toward fst is well known and never denied by staff. wanna learn, learn by yourself, don't pester other people to educate you.
    This matter isn't that important for me to go through numerous pages of such threads. And I probably won't find a user who was banned from BitmeTV just for being FST member there.

I know two facts. First, BitmeTV staff doesn't like FST. Second, they don't like to see threads about BitmeTV invites at public forums. But this doesn't mean they ban FST users who got the invite elsewhere.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Quote Originally Posted by AugustoP View Post
    I know two facts. First, BitmeTV staff doesn't like FST. Second, they don't like to see threads about BitmeTV invites at public forums. But this doesn't mean they ban FST users who got the invite elsewhere.
    nah, of course not, that would really be too much and you can rest assured they wouldn't be on fst in that case either
    but if bitmetv mod is in any doubt, being a member of fst will tip scales to banning side.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    my account with 8 invites banned .

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Quote Originally Posted by chaptorrent View Post
    You lost it only because you were a member of FST and never tried to trade or give your invites?

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    rvt's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    If you can explain a jump from canada to egypt then go ahead.

If your account is traded, then don't even bother.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    phantom's Avatar the shadow... BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    You lost it only because you were a member of FST and never tried to trade or give your invites?
    i don't think so...
    in general, all the banned acc in BitMeTv have a seriously reason... so... pls, give me a brake...

to be, or not to be... what do u choose?

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    Well, I do believe that Oink sometimes bans users for no reason (Skizo is a good example) but despite all the hatred directed at BitmeTV staff I haven't seen a single falsely accused user.

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Well, I do believe that Oink sometimes bans users for no reason (Skizo is a good example) but despite all the hatred directed at BitmeTV staff I haven't seen a single falsely accused user.
    really? how did you get your invite?

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Or you dont want to see

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast