Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Banned from BMTV!

10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    ...Because I got an invite from here.

Well I'm off to plead my case with these Nazis, and I'm sorry to the inviter, I was a good user! I really don't want you in trouble because you did a good deed for someone man.

Jerks, THEY KNEW I got an invite from here when I reported a cheater... I told them and they didn't give a shit and now they tell me that's why I'm disabled?!

To my inviter: if you read this, please PM me your BMTV username.
    Last edited by Kyl3KK; 09-19-2007 at 12:29 AM. Reason: Typos suck...

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    don't bother with new Nazis ,TVtorrents is still the best alternative and you don't have to listen to some bullshit like in BMTV irc

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot foreve View Post
    don't bother with new Nazis ,TVtorrents is still the best alternative and you don't have to listen to some bullshit like in BMTV irc
    'Nazi's' is a bit harsh, and could be construed as racist, why my grandfather could be a nazi.....I could be very offended....
    Now go away.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster
    Kyl3KK are you telling us that bmtv admins are jerks?

[sarcasm]NO WAI[/sarcasm]

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    'Nazi's' is a bit harsh, and could be construed as racist, why my grandfather could be a nazi.....I could be very offended....
    Banning members for getting their invites from FST or even for using FST forums or having friends in FST ,saying that FST is avery bad place,it looks very racist in my opinon and i am sure they won't be offended if they were called Nazi's

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    u have to understand one thing we get bitmetv to losse it keep that in mind

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post

Banning members for getting their invites from FST or even for using FST forums or having friends in FST ,saying that FST is avery bad place,it looks very racist in my opinon and i am sure they won't be offended if they were called Nazi's
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism
    Now go away.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    They told me to go to hell and that my inviter traded it to me, which he did not. He gave it to me free, and also called my inviter a trader.

So fuck BitMeTV, because he gave me it free.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    BitMeTV is THEE BEST TV TRacker
    there is

end of discussion

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Yeah I agree. But their staff blows.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast