Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: scene releases

The only thing I can add to what multi force has already said in defence of usenet is many of us use Bit Torrent also. So we know the limitations of both. If I can download off usenet I will saves a headache of spending ages getting ratio 1:1 also you will get at line speed. However not everything that is on Bit Torrent is on usenet and vice versa. I use 5 registered torrent sites and some of the leach sites like Pirate Bay etc. So between usenet, BT and emule I normally can get what I am looking for. To say usenet is crap is complete bollox Give it a few weeks learn it and hopefully you will love it as much as BT. It is all good
    Life in the fast lane usenet freak

2. Newsgroups   -   #12
    Usenet is not good for some things like 0day but the latest tv-rip, dvd-r and xvid releases are up like lightning.

3. Newsgroups   -   #13
    WHiKWiRE's Avatar MooPhEuS
    usenet used to be on fire with 0day stuff but where has kabouter gone.

4. Newsgroups   -   #14
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Windy72 View Post
    The only thing I can add to what multi force has already said in defence of usenet is many of us use Bit Torrent also. So we know the limitations of both. If I can download off usenet I will saves a headache of spending ages getting ratio 1:1 also you will get at line speed. However not everything that is on Bit Torrent is on usenet and vice versa. I use 5 registered torrent sites and some of the leach sites like Pirate Bay etc. So between usenet, BT and emule I normally can get what I am looking for. To say usenet is crap is complete bollox Give it a few weeks learn it and hopefully you will love it as much as BT. It is all good
    I agree, a combination of Torrent/Usenet works great for me.......
    Now go away.

5. Newsgroups   -   #15
    n18's Avatar Death God
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Windy72 View Post
    I agree, a combination of Torrent/Usenet works great for me.......
    +1, I also add a little mirc for my anime downloads.

6. Newsgroups   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    jus use the list on here, pretty good posts here on fst

7. Newsgroups   -   #17
    just use the newsleech, binnews, and all the other free nzb sites, its not that hard to work out, as for torrents, never used emm , and never would, ent using my upload for any one. rather go back to mirc or ftp

also i have always managed to get wot i want of usenet, i rekon half the stuff that people dl, only dl for the sake of downloading. its an addiction, a warez one!
    Last edited by ezzzy; 09-26-2007 at 08:17 PM.

8. Newsgroups   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by ezzzy View Post
    just use the newsleech, binnews, and all the other free nzb sites, its not that hard to work out, as for torrents, never used emm , and never would, ent using my upload for any one. rather go back to mirc or ftp

also i have always managed to get wot i want of usenet, i rekon half the stuff that people dl, only dl for the sake of downloading. its an addiction, a warez one!
    I agree 100% another thing Usenet is a lot safer for downloading look what happened with demonoid hope its not trough what there saying about them ... there goes another really good site...

9. Newsgroups   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopdo2g View Post
    it's normal newsgroups sucks...
    im prolly sure they got all scene's releases late like that...
    Newsgroups suck? I dont know what you are smoking bro. IMO they release shit just as fast if not faster than bittorrent, I get faster transfer speeds. Not to mention its anonymous and you dont have to worry about being tracked.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12