Thread: This Is My Morning To Fume

newcster68's Avatar Taxicab Co. Owner
    You know it is a SHAME that some members here have faster upload speeds than most, but it is so UNFAIR when members that want to contribute can't do so because others want to hog the scene release. These ppl know who they are and just because they have the title does not give them THE RIGHT to delete other ppls post especially when WE are the ones who up stuff to usenet. just my 2 cents.

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    WHiKWiRE's Avatar MooPhEuS

Dry

Quote Originally Posted by newcster68 View Post
    You know it is a SHAME that some members here have faster upload speeds than most, but it is so UNFAIR when members that want to contribute can't do so because others want to hog the scene release. These ppl know who they are and just because they have the title does not give them THE RIGHT to delete other ppls post especially when WE are the ones who up stuff to usenet. just my 2 cents.
    Looking in the trash bin it looks like your referring to Surf's Up DVDRip DiAMOND.

The main reason posts are trashed is because they are duplicates. And looking at the title of thread you wouldn't have gotten an error saying that the NZB already exists because you didn't give the correct directory name or "scene name".

I looked over the post and you included a nice picture, NFO and IMDB link so it wouldn't have been trashed due to any of those reasons.

Another possibility is it was trashed by accident. Mind you this doesn't happen often but it can happen.

Lastly and I HIGHLY DOUBT this happened to your post but it may have been trashed due to someone wanting credit for uploading that release.

With all that being said you need to CALM THE FUCK DOWN. We all do this for fun and just love to spread our love of usenet and trust me there are plenty of other scene releases to post.

Oh and the quote unquote people with titles on this site do upload content to usenet. 4play uploaded the ubuntu linux when the servers were flooded. I fill requests for #alt.binaries.dvds. Towerblocks has posted some nice XviD releases such as CHOPPER.

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    mistert5091's Avatar Member
    yea the guys on here are quick but it is possbile to get stuff up you just got be even faster
    You broke my chain, fool!!! You broke my chain!!!