Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo 3 USENET Video Partition NTSC is REAL!

And it's region free, right?

Last edited by uberd0g; 09-19-2007 at 04:32 PM.
    .::Keepin' mah pimp hand strong!::.

2. Newsgroups   -   #12
    are you asking or telling? lol! is this version we are talking about assclowns version? that's what I want to know.

3. Newsgroups   -   #13
    First post on XS:

When contacted by Pro-G a Microsoft rep confirmed rumours that gamers who play Halo 3 early will have their LIVE accounts banned. Simply not connecting to the internet doesn't appear to be a solution either. The rep also confirmed that Microsoft is able to ban accounts based on information collected by the console which shows when the game was played. This news is sure to come as a shock to some gamers who have already started playing the final chapter in the blockbuster Halo trilogy.

Note: Let's wait for an official answer from MS about this ... would be really strange that MS assumes all their end-users must be aware of the official release date of their games and would punish them because some shops sell games early. If true ... MS will get some real bad PR again in the next few days.

4. Newsgroups   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by uberd0g View Post

Can you do this for the Video Partition release please? I am getting that one now as its upping faster than the ass clown release.

5. Newsgroups   -   #15
    yeah hope Video Partition release is region free. last i seen there were 45/96 files uploaded!

6. Newsgroups   -   #16
    Ive downloaded 3 rars of this rls but when i put 2 of them in a single rar the file size its only of 1.8 megs.
    its this supposed to happen or i did something wrong?
    Thxs..

7. Newsgroups   -   #17
    sorry hector, could you say that again? not quite sure I understand.

Quote Originally Posted by frankfooter26 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by uberd0g View Post

Can you do this for the Video Partition release please? I am getting that one now as its upping faster than the ass clown release.
    x2 please you mad dog
    Last edited by MrPirate; 09-19-2007 at 05:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. Newsgroups   -   #18
    why would u put them in a single rar? download all the rars in ur prefix folder then when all rars are down extract ti ur .iso then burn? im getting what rars are there an thay look ok in terms of size to me.

9. Newsgroups   -   #19
    I have it under good authority that this version is region free, I hope the guy ain't bullshiting me, but he normally knows his stuff.

10. Newsgroups   -   #20
    As long as the source is good for this, it should be region free as all Microsoft Game Studios are supposed to be region free anyways. I hope this is not a fake!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast