Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo 3 USENET Video Partition NTSC is REAL!

oo yea, you might need to update that adobes, they may not be found because they were incomplete when you downloaded the nzb or whatever. I'm using newsbin pro and updating automatically every 10mins, then just right click and choose add to download list, it updates the files that are (more) complete.

2. Newsgroups   -   #42
    assclown is on xbox sky (torrent) but nowhere else :\

3. Newsgroups   -   #43
    my average speed on torrents was about 50 kb/s and on occasion I would get over 100, rarely much more though. When I started using newsgroups I almost had a shit attack, 600kb/s + at constant speed, no need to upload also, hard to beat that lol! My ISP must be giving me a helping hand tonight, downloading at close to 700kb/s

4. Newsgroups   -   #44
    im gutted i usely get a stedy 800kb ps but an hour ago i droped too 480kb an its stayin there lucky were waitin for the uploads as we go ehh!!

5. Newsgroups   -   #45
    gutted? im on 2mb! even when its released ill have to wait 6 hours to download providing its on full speed.

When one of you gets it can you upload it to torrents :| im sick of waiting now and i cant afford to be on a newsgroup atm which the timeing sucks as usual.
    Last edited by hesnor; 09-19-2007 at 08:14 PM.

6. Newsgroups   -   #46
    I was on 4mb until I changed my router over to the main socket for the phone line, now I'm at about 6mb, which I'm quite happy with considering I signed up for broadband when it was first available in my area and it was 512k lol!

7. Newsgroups   -   #47
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPirate View Post
    oo yea, you might need to update that adobes, they may not be found because they were incomplete when you downloaded the nzb or whatever. I'm using newsbin pro and updating automatically every 10mins, then just right click and choose add to download list, it updates the files that are (more) complete.
    ya i updated my binary. still the same result. those .rar's are working for you ?

8. Newsgroups   -   #48
    yea, I've even extracted the ISO up until part 60 so far. What program you using?

9. Newsgroups   -   #49
    mines working adobes

10. Newsgroups   -   #50
    try the files that aren't working from here:

http://binsearch.info/?b=HALO_3&g=al...hka%29&max=250

just click 1 the 1s that aren't working and click creat NZB, then open it with what ever your using and let us know then.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast