hail to all fst community
i am planning to have a seedbox to improve my ratios and etc but i am completely confused about all this seedbox stuff. after searching and reading threads about seedboxes i think keyweb is good for seedboxes but i am not clear about which server & option to choose. i don't have too much linux experience and i dont wanna struggle on remote connection with lots of shell coomands and etc, one thing i am sure of is i want a windows box but i am not sure about will i be able to use it like using my own computer with uTorrent via remoteCon. to shorten this post i ll list my issues here and i'll be really happy if you could give some advice and express ur experiences with ur seedboxes.
1) is keyweb really right choice ?
2) if i choose keyweb should i select RootDS or VRS or Dedicated ?
3) if RootDS which packet should i choose ? i am planning to seed max 5-10 torrents max at a time.
4) what's the max up speed i can get with RootDS ? there is something on the site like "dFlat Datatransfer mtl. inklusive" what does this mean ? is it 10Mbit or 100Mbit line and whats the total bandwidth i can use per month or is it unmetered.
5) and i could not understand if this RootDS servers in a pool or not
6) and finally can i have ur advices and experiences with keyweb company.
lotsa thanks in advance