Thread: What A Great Stadium!

Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    I don't like the Dallas Cowboys but their new Stadium will be the shit.

http://stadium.dallascowboys.com/

also click on Video + Photo Gallery for the fly-by

I will definitely be there either for opening kick-off or the Redskins game in the '09 season. I actually want to go to the older Texas Stadium before it goes dark.

They already have the Superbowl set to be there in 2011.

One thing that boggles me though is that it only seats 80,000 for football games. You would think it would hold at least more than the current biggest football stadium. My Redskins has almost 92,000 seats.

The new Cowboys stadium can expand to 100,000 for special events but that ain't football.

I have heard rumblings of Redskins owner Daniel Synder wanting to move the Redskins back to DC and build a domed stadium that seats 100,000 for football games. DC government seems to want it too since it seems, unlike the Nats stadium, Dan will foot the bill for it.

You can bet Dan's ego will want to one-up Jerry Jones. It would be great to have a Superbowl here and a dome is the only way to get it. Hey if Detroit can have one, so can we.

2. Sports Club   -   #2
    The cardinals stadium is pretty badass. I'm curious how their going to keep filling those seats if they don't start winning one of these years.

3. Sports Club   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by briand5379 View Post
    The cardinals stadium is pretty badass. I'm curious how their going to keep filling those seats if they don't start winning one of these years.
    You just gave me a great idea....

travel to see every NFL team play in their home stadium.

4. Sports Club   -   #4
    MaxOverlord's Avatar Simplify
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by briand5379 View Post
    You just gave me a great idea....

travel to see every NFL team play in their home stadium.

I don't know their names but a couple of dudes were doing that for MLB games. PS...I'm crossing my fingers...Cubs have a 2 game lead in the Central!!!
    You just keep pushing. You just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing..... Descartes

5. Sports Club   -   #5
    FileZ's Avatar WingChun Player BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    camp now

6. Sports Club   -   #6
    thats sick as hell!

cowboys > NE

7. Sports Club   -   #7
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    It's beautiful. I'm a life long Cowboys fan and I'm so excited to see decent pics of the new stadium (thanks Busy).

I'm going to plan a vacation around the time of completion. Maybe I'll see you at the '09 Redskins game, Busy.

How about dem Cowboys!

-bd

8. Sports Club   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by brotherdoobie View Post
    It's beautiful. I'm a life long Cowboys fan and I'm so excited to see decent pics of the new stadium (thanks Busy).

I'm going to plan a vacation around the time of completion. Maybe I'll see you at the '09 Redskins game, Busy.

How about dem Cowboys!

-bd
    Fuck off!

Yeah I'll be there.

9. Sports Club   -   #9
    MaaxHimself's Avatar ‡ Borat Sagdiyev ‡ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    How bout them Texans...lol