Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: halo 3 on blackcats

Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by JaZZ2007 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidde View Post
    Why bother, BC is the easiest site out there to gain ratio at.

Their seeding point system however.. Worst thing I've -ever- seen. I've seeded 38 torrents for 13 days now, and if I close µTorrent I get demoted from PU to Kitty Litter, because all of the torrents aquires a hit n run point..

Awful system, too bad, it has some good stuff :/
    -Vidde
    how long you need to seed the torrents to be sure that when you close your bt client you'll not receive a hit'n'run point?
    after 3 days the seed points kicks in

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    well, if you even bothered to read the seed point FAQ you will know that you can only seed 5 torrents at a time, to get SP on 2 with the lowest ratios.

You can seed more, but you will need to upload the old fashioned way (to leechers) to et your ratio up on all torrents.

The system works, if you just put some time into understanding it (its not that hard)
    Last edited by stoi; 10-01-2007 at 01:58 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    great game i will seed it for mounths

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    I better understood how it worked when I actually started seeding something that had no leechers and got to see it at work.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Why is Halo 3 so popular? Can a hacked Xbox 360 play online games through Xbox Live? I never got into Halo since I don't think FPS are meant to be played on consoles but everyone at work bought it and is playing it online.

I'v been looking to get a 360 but I was wondering if Xbox Live plays fine with the hacked firmwares. Otehrwise I don't see the point of people downloading games that are meant to be played online. Although Halo 3 should also have single player it seems to be very popular for the online option. Halo 3 is so popular right now that it makes me sick though because seriously how fun and accurate can it be to play with an Xbox controller a FPS game?

I seriously could not see myself playing a game like Quake 3 with a console controller. It would be just horrible. Then again I guess the controls for both game must be totally different. Quake 3 does requiere precise aiming. Especially on 1 on 1 matches.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    with the newest Iextreme fw you can play online fine with a backup game, but in all things like this, you do so at your own risk. 1 day could be fine, another, banned, but at the minute, as far as im aware, no one, or not many anyway have been banned from xbox-live if they stealth their games properly and use the latest fw

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Halo 3 became popular like any other game and it's due to word of mouth with positive reviews.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12