Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: ChronicTracker

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    er.. I really don't wanna get involved in this.. but am I reading that right? SCT is using donations people are giving to sct to support "sct".. and sct is using that to support another site? Could someone clarify? And no offense if I sound like a jerk, but why is sct supporting other sites instead of focusing on their own? I'm confused... Can FTN get some donation support too?
    brandon no offence but you seem on a vandeta
    i love sct i think they are great they give the best for thier people where is the harm in that ?

2. BitTorrent   -   #72
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by fridash View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    er.. I really don't wanna get involved in this.. but am I reading that right? SCT is using donations people are giving to sct to support "sct".. and sct is using that to support another site? Could someone clarify? And no offense if I sound like a jerk, but why is sct supporting other sites instead of focusing on their own? I'm confused... Can FTN get some donation support too?
    brandon no offence but you seem on a vandeta
    i love sct i think they are great they give the best for thier people where is the harm in that ?
    I know that's why I said earlier I didn't want to be involved anymore. Just saw those screenshots and was a bit confused, didn't mean to sound like a jerk or anything. I'd suggest just ignoring my comment all together. I'll be leaving ftn, was already banned on sct so I've already left there, and I'll be leaving here so my opinions won't mean much when I'm gone. Time to throw in the towel

I'm sure most of you know where I live now, so feel free to stop by and say hi, or just give me a ring-a-ding.
    Sorry again, glad kimii clarified.
    Take it easy boys.

3. BitTorrent   -   #73
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Don't leave us Brandon!

4. BitTorrent   -   #74
    Brandon I don't know you well but you seem like a decent guy that just got the wrong end of the stick. Try to stay positive the best you can things will be ok.

5. BitTorrent   -   #75
    Swax's Avatar n00blet
    Unfortunately I don't have the world's smallest violin to hand...

I still think the fact that ScT opened up their accounts to everyone to see 4 days ago, and not a single other tracker has done the same since (despite some asking for more donation money a month), is a cause for concern.

I guess people only get suspicious about the economically successful sites that reach their targets without begging, and don't care where their €1200 or €1500 a month is going on other sites.

Haters come part-and-parcel of being successful I guess.

6. BitTorrent   -   #76
    From what I've seen ScT is also the only tracker out there that has had allegations swirling around it about it's funds. Is that an accurate depiction or have been been others that have been less publicized?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678