Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: ChronicTracker

ADELA's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    i dont think people really care weather this happens or not. what matters is side A said this was going to happen. then another side (side B) said side A was lying. then side A showed proof that side B staff were chatting about it (lying). now side B says that they "were" going to do something with CT but desided not to (after side A showed his proof). hence side A was right. o_O

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    http://i7.tinypic.com/6b0p028.jpg
    http://i15.tinypic.com/44hhk6g.jpg

Saw this on SCT... I'm wondering if the site being donated to is CT? They also mention the spare money (291€) that is used for axx. lmao,
    is that in addition to €130 spent as a "donation" to the other (CT?) site?

With that much money thrown around they wouldn't have to "donate" to other sites. Why would SCT donate to other sites? ...

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    er.. I really don't wanna get involved in this.. but am I reading that right? SCT is using donations people are giving to sct to support "sct".. and sct is using that to support another site? Could someone clarify? And no offense if I sound like a jerk, but why is sct supporting other sites instead of focusing on their own? I'm confused... Can FTN get some donation support too?
    Last edited by Brandon; 09-23-2007 at 01:45 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    yeah brandon, i'm thinking the same... what the hell........

5. BitTorrent   -   #65
    Dr_Green_Thumb's Avatar Mangina BT Rep: +4
    Yeah I mean helping a brother out, what up with that?

6. BitTorrent   -   #66
    kimii's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    We're criticized for suspicion of where all the funds go (ie. for personal gain).. then when we publicize where it all goes on site, ie. donating to a site for help bringing releases to the users... more criticism. Where does it end?

@ADELA ...when the "Prediction: CT merge SCT" thread was made... few of the staff admitted to the predictions. Nobody denied anything... before that thread was made... the question was only avoided, nobody lied about anything. If people think the reason for no more merge was to discredit someone... well that's just silly. None of you guys know all the facts, so people should stop making dumb assumptions.

7. BitTorrent   -   #67
    I don't know about ScT but CT has some AMAZING speeds.. Granted it doesn't *Yet* have the variety other Trackers, it's a young tracker and that's why I donate.. for a better future

8. BitTorrent   -   #68
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    So this is where the tracker staff come to bitch about each-other....classy.........
    Now go away.

9. BitTorrent   -   #69
    Well if their paying people to gain access to extra content, faster times or whatever then it's only logical to just buy out the company so you can save money in the long run. Once again you have cost synergies here.

10. BitTorrent   -   #70
    Paying for auto :whistle:

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast