Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Invite trees

Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post
    I was told by Ibslice that BitmeTV will disable the tree if three or more people on it are found to be breaking the rules. Also it's possible in some cases to get your account back if you go to IRC and state your case. And just a hint if your account is disabled making a thread here slagging off the staff before you go to IRC is not a good move.
    something they still haven't figured out here............ rofl

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post
    And just a hint if your account is disabled making a thread here slagging off the staff before you go to IRC is not a good move.
    Yeah. Don't do that. Ever. I speak from experience.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    n00b
    yep, I've seen people go to town on their staff here on fst's forums, and then about an hour or two later, they get their account re-enabled simply by going to IRC and asking nice. then when staff see their post here calling those same staffers retards, nazis, assholes, shitheads, etc, the account gets re-banned.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    I don't think I'd start one of those threads regardless whether it's a permanent ban or not it seems like there's 1 a day on here somewhere.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Well obviously someone invited by a cheater will have problems being trusted.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShinePower View Post
    Well, let`s take an example. If A invites B and A gets caught for trading invites/account or for cheating. Then A will be banned/disabled. What happens to B? Also disabled since B were invited by A who got caugh?

Thanks in advance.

That Rule goes for S*T, the complete Tree collapses.

S0, it is extremely important for the "Source" or "Original " Inviter to "Screen" out the Invitee, especially someone they do not KNOW, Not just by some Ratio screenshots.

I Screened out a guy for 1 week, checked out all his Posta and spoke to ppl before I invited him. I pratically "Interrogate" and Grilled the guy to Death, before I invited him, he turned out to be an excellent candidate for the S*T Invite.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Hey BestTrade_Ever feel free to interrogate me anytime for an invite. Even when it relates to situations in life you never know what's going to happen till it actually happens. I think it's harsh to ban the whole tree but gotta do what you gotta do. It's just a shame that people are that selfish to get the whole tree banned just for their indescresions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12