Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a generous person

Rockin to the beat BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Would like an oink invite. I just picked up a seedbox through keyweb and my music collection is diminishing. I have good ratios with all the trackers I use.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    no ones going to feel sorry for you, cuz youre a ScT power user

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Rockin to the beat BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    But sct doesnt have the music selection like oink does, lol!
    Last edited by boobly; 09-20-2007 at 08:09 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    phantom's Avatar the shadow... BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by boobly View Post
    no comment!!
    i tell u a little story... not very happy...

yesterday i give an OINK invite to somebody from here... and after 4-5 hours the acc was disabled...

So, what's u'r opinion about this?
    I have a little question for u... u have acc on SCT and other good trackers... and until now, u haven't any acc on OINK?

to be, or not to be... what do u choose?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Konsignacija's Avatar Elite United Crew BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by boobly View Post
    no comment!!

yesterday i give an OINK invite to somebody from here... and after 4-5 hours the acc was disabled...
    Same happend to me mounth ago

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i gave one away within 3 hours dissabled as now are my invites
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    sorry to hear about that phantom. . . . . hate when crap like that happens. SCT was given to me by a friend a while ago, actually one of my first trackers. Thats why no oink yet!!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    phantom's Avatar the shadow... BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    so... what i try to say is that right now is very hard to say who deserve one invite here... is much harder to decide when somebody who have very good trackers ask for one, cause i hard to believe that this person have not been ever on OINK... u know... and the only person who lose here, is the person who give the invite... Yap, this is the true... u know...

to be, or not to be... what do u choose?

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    the only way I see Phantom is to check ratios and even that isnt a sure method because if people get an invite and cheat on oink they will be disabled. But you also have to look at the other side, people trade invites and then get banned for cheating of some other reason and their invitees get banned. So its just not the invitees making mistakes its also the inviters!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    YoYoY's Avatar Am Livin' It BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    i wish you good luck with getting what you need
    getting oink for free isn't easy
    but who knows....i'm sure there's somebody here will give you one

i got mine for free
    Last edited by YoYoY; 09-20-2007 at 08:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast