Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Burning Avi's On Cd

OK...tell me if im right here. You download Nero and get a dvd blank disc and load your avi into nero and it burns it on the disc right? Or is it way more complicating than that? Thanks

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    well, yeah thats about it. if you want to watch the file on a dvd player youll have to convert it first as AVi doesn't work on dvd players.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    let me ask this. is it also correct that if you have the k-lite codec pask that you dont have to convert the avi using nero?
    PLEASE help me get my Free IPOD! my brother got his 4 days ago and i need help with referrals. the screensavers just aired a story and it works. Just use my referral link and i suggest the 2 week blockbuster trial. you won't owe anything! http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=10154369

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Yes i would like to know how to convert .avi to SVCD @ 704 X 480 .

I d/l the scvd patch for nero but i found i only had the option of 480 X 480 :S ???

duz anyone know how i can get 704 x 480 ??

any help much appreciated

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    Why not download TMPGEnc Version 2.513.53.162 from Here and it will let you convert you .avi file to whatever you want it to be changed to for free, its so simple to use that even i converted an .AVI to VCD format. I just need a site that can teach me how to burn them to cd/cds

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    nero can easily convert avi's to vcd/svcd and then burn it all in one hit, ready for any home dvd player.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Originally posted by Buzzar-d@8 July 2003 - 04:30
    Yes i would like to know how to convert .avi to SVCD @ 704 X 480 .

I d/l the scvd patch for nero but i found i only had the option of 480 X 480 :S ???

duz anyone know how i can get 704 x 480 ??

any help much appreciated
    any1??

I d/l'ed an execellent copy of a movie in .avi format and i really want to watch it on my home dvd player and not infront of a computer monitor like a complete tard. So whats the best way to keep the quality of the picture and get it to cd/s and a format that worx for a normal home dvd player? svcd i spoz?
    Who uses Nero to make SVCD 's?? i need some help!!! I want to get 704 x 480 instead of 480 x 480 ....

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by BlackcurrantBoozeTube@7 July 2003 - 22:30
    youll have to convert it first as AVi doesn't work on dvd players.
    not true my friend has a DVD player that can play avi and mpeg files

fuck Derby County

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    I dont think that the video res will go that high for SVCD video only for still pic in SVCD.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Originally posted by THE DUDE@8 July 2003 - 10:12
    I dont think that the video res will go that high for SVCD video only for still pic in SVCD.

Ahh i see! ...crisis over!

thanx THE DUDE

but...

realising im in PAL land, im wondering how to get the 576 x 480 ?? any ideas?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast