Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Delete The Shits In Your Hd

CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça
    Thanks for the old news, but no, Kazaa's fine. All the decent release teams encode at 192kbps.
    I keep my things very organized, and most people on SoulSeek tend to not "share with everyone", which
    is kinda dumb, IMO. You gotta like, hang out, talk to morons, earn their trust....fuck all that.
    I can just open Kazaa & search.
    I like the sentence "I can just open Kazaa & search" in particular - because thats exactly what I do with SoulSeek - no need to "like, hang out, talk to morons, earn their trust...." - nope, just search and download - and I've never been cut off from anyone.

FYI: The KLF MusicWorld room has some great people in it, so I'm sure you weren't referring to any of them when you said "...talk to morons...", so you must have wandered into some other room.

Just thought I'd throw that out there, but really it comes down to this:

We both prefer 192 or higher. Because that's what I'm able to get all day long using SoulSeek, I thought I'd make the invite - the door's always open.

And rare files....shit...if you ever see The Flaming Lips - The Magician Vs. The Headache (Hole In Your Head Disco Remix)
    and any bitrate at all...take a screenshot and I'll give you a dollar.
    I'll keep my eyes open.

Happy downloading amigo

Tchau!

2. Music   -   #12
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    hey crumbcat long time no see, maybe cuz i aint been round soulseek lately.

still KLFworld in soulseek is full of a great bunch of people and a hell of a lot of music at high bitrates.

still the initiation is always fun

3. Music   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by CrumbCat@8 July 2003 - 00:54
    Thanks for the old news, but no, Kazaa's fine. All the decent release teams encode at 192kbps.
    I keep my things very organized, and most people on SoulSeek tend to not "share with everyone", which
    is kinda dumb, IMO. You gotta like, hang out, talk to morons, earn their trust....fuck all that.
    I like the sentence "I can just open Kazaa & search" in particular - because thats exactly what I do with SoulSeek - no need to "like, hang out, talk to morons, earn their trust...." - nope, just search and download - and I've never been cut off from anyone.

FYI: The KLF MusicWorld room has some great people in it, so I'm sure you weren't referring to any of them when you said "...talk to morons...", so you must have wandered into some other room.

Just thought I'd throw that out there, but really it comes down to this:

We both prefer 192 or higher. Because that's what I'm able to get all day long using SoulSeek, I thought I'd make the invite - the door's always open.

And rare files....shit...if you ever see The Flaming Lips - The Magician Vs. The Headache (Hole In Your Head Disco Remix)
    and any bitrate at all...take a screenshot and I'll give you a dollar.
    I'll keep my eyes open.

Happy downloading amigo

Tchau!
    they are morons

when I first tried soulseek, I used the name "K-lite user" ,
    people on kazza told me " go back to kazza"
    I deleted it immediately.

4. Music   -   #14
    CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça
    they are morons

LMAO -
    "people on kazza told me " go back to kazza"
    You were in the wrong place !!! I said to go use SoulSeek, not KaZaA..

You are making a joke right? I mean, you didn't really leave (SouklSeek) because a few people hurt your feelings, did you? If so, you need to toughen-up, or life is going only going to get more difficult.

Some people have the lamest excuses for leaving SoulSeek without ever even really trying it.......My guess is SoulSeek is all the better for it, the last thing SoulSeek needs is a bunch of users crying about having their toes stepped on.

C'mon, ging - you must have a better excuse than that! If not, enjoy KaZaA

By the way, it's spelled K-A-Z-A-A, not K-A-Z-Z-A

Tchau!

5. Music   -   #15
    BANNED
    I never go 128 now thats why kazaa sux for that thats all they have also beside the fakes

other poroblem is if kazaa actully finally finds 192 bit its uselly one damm source that goes at 0.7kb/s!

6. Music   -   #16
    Poster
    Originally posted by adthomp@8 July 2003 - 01:58
    I never go 128 now thats why kazaa sux for that thats all they have also beside the fakes

other poroblem is if kazaa actully finally finds 192 bit its uselly one damm source that goes at 0.7kb/s!
    missing audiogalaxy

7. Music   -   #17
    BANNED
    decent release teams encode at 192kbps.

and any bitrate at all...take a screenshot and I'll give you a dollar. kazaa dl fakes wast your time   dl 128 shit quality
    well fine dont use ss use Thanks for the old news, but no, Kazaa's fine. All the

8. Music   -   #18
    Poster
    Originally posted by CrumbCat@8 July 2003 - 01:15
    they are morons

LMAO -
    "people on kazza told me " go back to kazza"
    You were in the wrong place !!! I said to go use SoulSeek, not KaZaA..

You are making a joke right? I mean, you didn't really leave (SouklSeek) because a few people hurt your feelings, did you? If so, you need to toughen-up, or life is going only going to get more difficult.

Some people have the lamest excuses for leaving SoulSeek without ever even really trying it.......My guess is SoulSeek is all the better for it, the last thing SoulSeek needs is a bunch of users crying about having their toes stepped on.

C'mon, ging - you must have a better excuse than that! If not, enjoy KaZaA

By the way, it's spelled K-A-Z-A-A, not K-A-Z-Z-A

Tchau!
    sorry my bad

I would never use kazaa if audiogalaxy wasn't down
    so , I will use soulseek if kazaa is down

9. Music   -   #19
    BANNED
    I would never use kazaa if audiogalaxy wasn't down
    so , I will use soulseek if kazaa is down
    yes audiogalaxy i miss

10. Music   -   #20
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Gawd it seems all most people do is whinge on this board...u can get f*cked if u tell me to delete all my 128kbs songs...i have a huge collection of mp3 albums ranging from 128kbs to 320kbs...i couldn't give a shit if you say you don't want them at 128kbs because i am not wasting my time re-downloading them as 192kbs...So you can kiss my ass...and i can't believe u prefer kazaa over soulseek you are fucking lame...get your head out of your ass...Soulseek pisses all over kazaa....and fuck you ging for calling us morons...seriously go fuck yourself...im glad your not on soulseek cause i would of banned you for being an ignorant fuckhead....So in rounding this little post off...all i can say is im keeping my 128kbs files and there ain't shit you can do about it...

Laters
    Cely

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast