Thread: Half-life Cd Keys !

IF YOU HAVE HALF-LIFE, COUNTER STRIKE, DAY OF DEFEAT OR ANY OTHER MOD OF HALF-LIFE, STOP LOOKING FOR A CD-KEY, WHY LOOK FOR A KEY , IF YOU HAVE ANOTHER DOOR NEXT TO YOU OPEN, UNLOCKED!!!!!!!!
    WHAT I MEAN, YOU CAN ACCESS THE SERVERS FROM ARGENTINA, WHICH DONīT ASK FOR CD KEYS TO ENTER, JUST ENTER , PLAY, AND HAVE FUN !!!! WITH NO CD KEY!!

IF YOU WANT THE IP OF THOSE SERVERS, SEARCH IN WWW.COUNTER-STRIKE.COM.AR OR WWW.DODARG.COM , OR REPLY THIS MESSAGE AND IīLL POST THEM.

WE HAVE A VERY NICE LEVEL OF PLAYERS, SOME GUYS FROM USA PLAY IN THIS SERVERS, AND THEY FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE, IF YOU DONīT HAVE A CD-KEY, THIS IS YOUR SOLUTION, JUST WITH CHEATING-DEATH, YOU ARE IN.

THATīS ALL FOLKS,

SERGITO.

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    nice use of CAPS LOCK. My brother got me a banned on all VAC servers about a week ago so u know what i did. I bought Half-Life again. It set me back Ģ4.99. I am sure many people would rather play on servers that are closer to home for pings and people who speak their own language etc. I could go on but i want to go to bed.
    My sig has been pwnd by some h4x0r!

3. Games   -   #3
    Proffesional Dumbass
    may as well buy the game it doesnt cost very much

4. Games   -   #4
    dude this game is like super old u can like buy it as a jewel case for 10 bucks or maby even 5 bucks dude dont be soo chaep!

5. Games   -   #5
    that game is really cheap

6. Games   -   #6
    Sorry Guys, I live in Argentina, and here the dollar costs 3 units of our money, so if it costs 10 for you, it costs 30 for me,,, it sucks ,doesnīt it?

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    But..........surely the comparison should be the same as Argentina isnt a 3rd world country and pay rates should be the same? meaning 30 Argentines =$10 same scale?

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by sergito@8 July 2003 - 01:15
    IF YOU HAVE HALF-LIFE, COUNTER STRIKE, DAY OF DEFEAT OR ANY OTHER MOD OF HALF-LIFE, STOP LOOKING FOR A CD-KEY, WHY LOOK FOR A KEY , IF YOU HAVE ANOTHER DOOR NEXT TO YOU OPEN, UNLOCKED!!!!!!!!
    WHAT I MEAN, YOU CAN ACCESS THE SERVERS FROM ARGENTINA, WHICH DONīT ASK FOR CD KEYS TO ENTER, JUST ENTER , PLAY, AND HAVE FUN !!!! WITH NO CD KEY!!

IF YOU WANT THE IP OF THOSE SERVERS, SEARCH IN WWW.COUNTER-STRIKE.COM.AR OR WWW.DODARG.COM , OR REPLY THIS MESSAGE AND IīLL POST THEM.

WE HAVE A VERY NICE LEVEL OF PLAYERS, SOME GUYS FROM USA PLAY IN THIS SERVERS, AND THEY FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE, IF YOU DONīT HAVE A CD-KEY, THIS IS YOUR SOLUTION, JUST WITH CHEATING-DEATH, YOU ARE IN.

THATīS ALL FOLKS,

SERGITO.
    First thing, LOTSA lag if you don't live near those servers.
    Hacking CS is actually funny, but otherwise, it's dumb. When you ruining the game of those bastards who think they are god is l337. HS-ing with glocks is nice too

9. Games   -   #9
    CornerPocket's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by sergito@7 July 2003 - 19:15
    We don't encourage posting of IP's regardless of intent, so don't do it. Those who may be interested use PM.
    "8-ball Corner Pocket"