Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Leaving FST

limpdickkid's Avatar Free Ringdings rule BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Mugur is a trader. He did it and got caught at BMTV. He got me and a lot of other users caught. He's leaving FST before I tell everyone what he really is. Thank You very much Mugur. Lets everyone thank him for ruining it for everyone else. I guess it's foolish to trust anyone here.
    Search RS: Click
    To get the latest scene releases on RS with good pre-times goto: http://www.rslinks.org/
    Alt.Binz 0.28.2
    For an organised list of NZB searching and indexing sites go here -> Click Me...4 N.Z.B. ...it rhymes
    For latest goals goto: www.101greatgoals.com
    To stream sports goto www.myp2p.eu

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    If they don't care enough to check one of there users FST accounts before just banning them for being a member then i wouldn't care enough to be a member of there tracker.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Clean little helper BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Oh, yes, I'm a big trader, a big cheater, a big scammer and whatever you may like. So why don't I get banned?

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugur View Post
    Oh, yes, I'm a big trader, a big cheater, a big scammer and whatever you may like. So why don't I get banned?
    Maybe because you ratted out on everyone else?

PS: You also state that you had to choose between here and there, so why are you still here and there? Does that make any sense, if you were forced to choose then why are u still in both worlds?

For the person who dared me to go unto the irc, I dont have a x264 account but I certainly wouldn't allow a tracker to dictate what I do on the internet as long as I am sticking to their rules.
    Last edited by seanbee; 09-22-2007 at 03:26 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugur View Post
    Try to sell some invites....
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    hah that should do it

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    rvt's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by ADELA View Post
    i know for a fact that bitmetv does this.

Dare you to post your BMTV username so everyone may know why you were really disabled.
    Or would you prefer I just make something up like you do?

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by seanbee View Post
    but I certainly wouldn't allow a tracker to dictate what I do on the internet as long as I am sticking to their rules.
    So what if the rules did say ?We do not allow our members to be on any sites that allow trading"?

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by seppypom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by seanbee View Post
    but I certainly wouldn't allow a tracker to dictate what I do on the internet as long as I am sticking to their rules.
    So what if the rules did say ?We do not allow our members to be on any sites that allow trading"?
    Seeing that before I start actively participating in any tracker I read the rules and FAQs beforehand, if that rule was there then I would evaluate the pros and cons of being apart of such a tracker.

if the benefits of being on the tracker outweigh the benefits of being on such a site (offering trades) then I would comply to the rules of the tracker on the other hand if the tracker can be easily replaced then f*ck them, but if there is no such thing in the rules then I wouldn't like the fact of being bullied into a decision - that would leave a bad taste in my mouth.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Beenieman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Any site with such rules ain't worth joining.. how the phuk do they think they got thier members or even how they got noticed in the first place?

Also if you used some commen sense and didnt use the same usernames etc then this wouldnt even be an issue so shame on you!
    Rent this space

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast