Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey guys...

Oh please....their not going to apologize...they may unban you but that will be it

What kind of ego do you have?

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    I still think it sucks big time that they ban everyone just for a person's mistake.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    iam1337... look who's talking? Look at your fucking username... what kind of ego do you have? btw, i want them to apologize because they made my reputation just go plop.

and briand5379: yeah it does suck, but luckily i didn't do anything, so maybe they will give the people who got banned a little consolation?

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    KSA's Avatar Pro Skater BT Rep: +5
    poor little scribbly

hehe

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    there is nothing funny here bro
    we all got our accounts disabled
    and we didn't do anything
    even if scribble was wrong she already got banned here and on bitmetv
    and as he/she said they still looking in her case so maybe they are wrong
    we have to wait and see

For Serving Community

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    i got undisabled for now... which means i guess they sorta believe me.

wow... SAM i'm not even sorry about your accounts getting disabled. i mean... i am, but it's just not even my fault. the mods at BMTV should definitely consider more carefully on who the are banning...

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    you got undisabled where ?

For Serving Community

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    on BMTV. they just have to look into it further. but i can't talk to the mod who disabled me because he is unavailable. i'm going to get you guys unbanned. i didn't even do anything, so maybe they'll give you 50gb bonus upload credit?

hmm, is this like... on of the first time BMTV is wrong? 2 years and only one mistake... i'd say that's impressive.
    edit: I'm just guessing that thing, but still... i'm fairly upset. i thought i got banned for like, inactivity, but nope, banned for "selling an account on ebay" I have to say, i actually felt relieved, because i knew that i never have done that, and i'd be unbanned, rather if i was banned for inactivity, theres no way i can get the account back
    Last edited by scribble.; 09-23-2007 at 01:41 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    are you serious
    they'll get us unbanned
    really ?

For Serving Community

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    LaPistola's Avatar about BT Rep: +2
    simply put I think your lying, who would put together an elaborate scam to try to get you. Its not you can make any money of selling accounts anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    I don't know about the north but in the south an Englishman is about as welcome as a fart in a space suit.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast